Orange Juice

MJ (MARZ)    

My current favorite song is called Orange Juice by Melanie Martinez. This song hits deep because I myself am struggling with Bulimia. It has been a long hard journey of purging after I eat and friends asking why I don't eat. I dont feel comfortable in my skin. I want to be skinny. I want to be fit. 

HELP PLEASE

2 minutes ago, MJ (MARZ) said:

My current favorite song is called Orange Juice by Melanie Martinez. This song hits deep because I myself am struggling with Bulimia. It has been a long hard journey of purging after I eat and friends asking why I don't eat. I dont feel comfortable in my skin. I want to be skinny. I want to be fit. 

HELP PLEASE

Hey there,

Have you got any support for your Blumia? It is so brave of you to reach out to us, so I'm proud of you! With someone who suffers with an eating disorder I can really tell how much wanting to be skinny is impacting you. What is it about wanting to be skinny that is affecting you? Have you heard of beat eating disorder website? They have a group chat for all types of eating disorders and they have a online webchat where people suffering with a eating issue you can talk to a trained worker online for free and with 100% confidentiality unless their worried about you. I'm here for you. Here at DTL there are trained mentors who can support you I'll tag them here, @Monsoon , @Aurora , @Blondie hugs,

Leila xx

13 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey there,

Have you got any support for your Blumia? It is so brave of you to reach out to us, so I'm proud of you! With someone who suffers with an eating disorder I can really tell how much wanting to be skinny is impacting you. What is it about wanting to be skinny that is affecting you? Have you heard of beat eating disorder website? They have a group chat for all types of eating disorders and they have a online webchat where people suffering with a eating issue you can talk to a trained worker online for free and with 100% confidentiality unless their worried about you. I'm here for you. Here at DTL there are trained mentors who can support you I'll tag them here, @Monsoon , @Aurora , @Blondie hugs,

Leila xx

Hey thank you for your concern. I have my therapist but she is leaving soon.  The reason this started is because the girls in my group home started to call me names like potbelly or fata$$. 

1 minute ago, MJ (MARZ) said:

Hey thank you for your concern. I have my therapist but she is leaving soon.  The reason this started is because the girls in my group home started to call me names like potbelly or fata$$. 

That's very unkind of them to say that, have you told anyone about the bullying? May I ask what's going to happen now that your therapist is leaving, will you still get support?

1 minute ago, Leilaaaa said:

That's very unkind of them to say that, have you told anyone about the bullying? May I ask what's going to happen now that your therapist is leaving, will you still get support?

she is leaving because her company can no longer work with elks 

I will still get support from staff but they sometimes make comments not only about my bulimia but also about me being trans. 

Just now, MJ (MARZ) said:

she is leaving because her company can no longer work with elks 

I will still get support from staff but they sometimes make comments not only about my bulimia but also about me being trans. 

I'm so sorry that you're being treated like this you don't deserve to treated so badly, you deserve to be treated with love and care. Have you reported what they have been saying to you, as professionals they should understand what you're going through and it's their job to make sure ensure safe etc so that's really upsetting to bear.

2 hours ago, MJ (MARZ) said:

HELP PLEASE

Hey @MJ (MARZ)

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I just want to thank you for opening up to us about your struggle with bulimia. I'm wondering, how has it bene going in therapy? What have you found helpful and what have you not valued as much?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e