This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

A disabled teen with one friend who is a bully.

Mick131821    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Other

Click this notice to reveal the content.

I’m a disabled teen who is homeschooled. My friend also is a bully who recently bullied me because she thought I didn’t care or love about her. My mental health is down. I don’t have any other friends. Also my ptsd episodes are more frequent.😪

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

1 hour ago, Mick131821 said:

I’m a disabled teen who is homeschooled. My friend also is a bully who recently bullied me because she thought I didn’t care or love about her. My mental health is down. I don’t have any other friends. Also my ptsd episodes are more frequent.😪

Hey @Mick131821 
I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums and I have read your post and wondered whether you’d like to talk things through with one of our Trained Digital Mentors? They offer support and advice to those who reach out. I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out. @Monsoon & @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime please feel free to give us a shout. 😊

4 hours ago, Mick131821 said:

Hey Mick,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here as Daisie kindly pointed out, and I give advice to those who reach out to us. 

I'm sorry to hear that you're being bullied and that your PTSD episodes are more frequent. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about the episodes you're having? Also, could it be that the bullying has triggered them and made them more frequent perhaps? 

With the bullying, have you thought about reporting her? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e