Dilemma on Sexuality

SDH    

I just want to air my thoughts. I am currently n a dilemma. I am confused and curious and there is no one to share this with and the internet makes things more confusing. Been confused about my sexuality for a while. So I do like dudes and ladies and others (I think), but at the same time I do not like them. its like , I want them and I do not want them.  The worse part is whenever I kiss anyone, I do not fell anything and this has me freaking out and to top it all, I took a sexuality quiz today on the internet and the result was that I am asexual... I'm I really asexual?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @SDH 😊

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I have read your post and wondered whether you’d feel it’s beneficial to talk to one of our Trained Digital Mentors? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon & @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime please just give us a shout! 

• Ditch the Label Staff
Just now, SDH said:

Okay, thank you, Daisie, I really appreciate

You are more than welcome! 😊

Hello @Aurora and @Monsoon, @Daisie said that I can reach out to you guys for help.  

"I just want to air my thoughts. I am currently n a dilemma. I am confused and curious and there is no one to share this with and the internet makes things more confusing. Been confused about my sexuality for a while. So I do like dudes and ladies and others (I think), but at the same time, I do not like them. its like , I want them and I do not want them.  The worse part is whenever I kiss anyone, I do not fell anything and this has me freaking out and to top it all, I took a sexuality quiz today on the internet and the result was that I am asexual... I'm I really asexual?

5 hours ago, SDH said:

I just want to air my thoughts. I am currently n a dilemma. I am confused and curious and there is no one to share this with and the internet makes things more confusing. Been confused about my sexuality for a while. So I do like dudes and ladies and others (I think), but at the same time I do not like them. its like , I want them and I do not want them.  The worse part is whenever I kiss anyone, I do not fell anything and this has me freaking out and to top it all, I took a sexuality quiz today on the internet and the result was that I am asexual... I'm I really asexual?

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing all of this with us. It's interesting that you did not feel anything towards those people when you kissed them. I'm wondering, did you have an emotional connection to them before you kissed them? I know it's easy to freak out at this point, but I would avoid taking quizzes because sexuality is complicated, and the only person who can answer these questions is yourself. It's completely normal to freak out at this kind of thing, and just remember, you won't always be questioning, and one day, you will have these answers. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey there,

Yeah, being patient is so key, and having new experiences will definitely help you to understand. Would you like anymore support for now, or are you good? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 4 weeks later...