Jump to content

body shamed in class


Go to solution Solved by Camelliaflower,

Recommended Posts

I was debating against a boy in my class in language arts as an example and I dont even remember what I said but he said "why dont you just stick to eating all the time" the whole class saw me run out crying and now no one but my best friends are talking to me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Layla10 said:

I was debating against a boy in my class in language arts as an example and I dont even remember what I said but he said "why dont you just stick to eating all the time" the whole class saw me run out crying and now no one but my best friends are talking to me.

I would report that for verbal harrasment, that is NOT ok.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, MimeNegative said:

I would report that for verbal harrasment, that is NOT ok.

I was talked to by a counselor at my school about it and everything else in my life. Apparently my parents know think i need a diet

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Layla10 said:

I was talked to by a counselor at my school about it and everything else in my life. Apparently my parents know think i need a diet

Your parents are being ridiculous. You don't need anything except good people in your life :)

My policy is as long as I think I look good, I don't give af about what other people think.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Solution
1 minute ago, MimeNegative said:

Your parents are being ridiculous. You don't need anything except good people in your life :)

My policy is as long as I think I look good, I don't give af about what other people think.

lol I'll try that. thanks

  • Empowered 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
On 8/27/2022 at 12:43 AM, Camelliaflower said:

I was talked to by a counselor at my school about it and everything else in my life. Apparently my parents know think i need a diet

Hey,

How did it go with the counsellor, was it helpful at all? Also, it's interesting that your parents said that. How did it feel for you when you learnt that? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...