body shamed in class

Persephone44 Β  Β 
Go to solution Solved by Persephone44,

I was debating against a boy in my class in language arts as an example and I dont even remember what I said but he said "why dont you just stick to eating all the time" the whole class saw me run out crying and now no one but my best friends are talking to me.

Just now, Layla10 said:

I was debating against a boy in my class in language arts as an example and I dont even remember what I said but he said "why dont you just stick to eating all the time" the whole class saw me run out crying and now no one but my best friends are talking to me.

I would report that for verbal harrasment, that is NOT ok.

Just now, MimeNegative said:

I would report that for verbal harrasment, that is NOT ok.

I was talked to by a counselor at my school about it and everything else in my life. Apparently my parents know think i need a diet

Just now, Layla10 said:

I was talked to by a counselor at my school about it and everything else in my life. Apparently my parents know think i need a diet

Your parents are being ridiculous. You don't need anything except good people in your life :)

My policy is as long as I think I look good, I don't give af about what other people think.

• Solution
1 minute ago, MimeNegative said:

Your parents are being ridiculous. You don't need anything except good people in your life :)

My policy is as long as I think I look good, I don't give af about what other people think.

lol I'll try that. thanks

On 8/27/2022 at 12:43 AM, Camelliaflower said:

Hey,

How did it go with the counsellor, was it helpful at all? Also, it's interesting that your parents said that. How did it feel for you when you learnt that?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• 8 months later...
On 8/28/2022 at 2:33 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

How did it go with the counsellor, was it helpful at all? Also, it's interesting that your parents said that. How did it feel for you when you learnt that?Β 

After my mom saw a post I wasn't allowed back on but I am now, sorry. It was helpful though I still do get a lot of comments like that. I felt grateful because they were willing to help me