I know I failed big time

-Leila-    

So nervous waiting for results. Ugh I know I failed

I took geography, English language maths science, art. I passed my functional skills English so if I fail my English oh well I know I've failed maths lol and science 

I'm emailing my tutor from my school but he still hasn't had the results either. I can't not know it's like the longer I wait the more I know I've failed 

20 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'm emailing my tutor from my school but he still hasn't had the results either. I can't not know it's like the longer I wait the more I know I've failed 

Hey Leila,

Did you find out yet? Good luck if not! 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor
30 minutes ago, Leilaaaa said:

Yeah I failed 😞 

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that.  How are you feeling?  If I remember correctly you had to take your exams while you were in hospital. Is that right?  I find it's really hard to concentrate on school stuff when we are dealing with our mental health and trying to get better. Our mental health can really have an impact on our learning. Even if you failed, I think you did really well doing your exams, while you had so many other things to deal with at the same time.  

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear that.  How are you feeling?  If I remember correctly you had to take your exams while you were in hospital. Is that right?  I find it's really hard to concentrate on school stuff when we are dealing with our mental health and trying to get better. Our mental health can really have an impact on our learning. Even if you failed, I think you did really well doing your exams, while you had so many other things to deal with at the same time.  

Yeah I did do my exams while in hospital. Which no wonder I only got 1s in 3 subjects a 3 in English.