Cyber Bullying

Anotari99    

Hello everyone, 

So I know a person that has been threatened by her ex (like if you don't do this (sexual stuff)  I'll leak your (nudes) ,  and she is frightened and terrified which is normal however she is very scared from her family (since they are strict) to find out since he can just literally expose her to her family, right now he just did a different Instagram account following her friends some of them are her friends and he might just expose her on there. 

I just don't know like what she should do she's frightened stressed. 

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I'm wondering, can you tell tell me how old she is and how old her ex is? Also, has she thought about reporting this to the police by any chance? If not, that would be the next best step. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Thank you for the response, she is early 20s 22 to be specific and he is in his early 30s 30 -  31,  she has considered to go to the police however he threatened her if she reported him he would exposed her (videos)  so far he has not exposed her he just keeps sending her threats (he just wants to scare her just to use her for his own sexual please) 

Edited by Anotari99

Hey,

When the police become involved, they are likely to contact him to prevent him from exposing the videos. Your friend could go to the police for advice first before she thinks about filing an official report. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e