Problem? Maybe?

Music_Geek_84623 Β  Β 

Hey,

There can be so many signs, and a missed period is one of them. Others can be morning sickness, feeling sick, and tiredness to name a few. Can I ask, how come you’re wondering?Β 

Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

There can be so many signs, and a missed period is one of them. Others can be morning sickness, feeling sick, and tiredness to name a few. Can I ask, how come you’re wondering?Β 

im wondering cuz im a little worried thatΒ  i might b pregnant

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm wondering, can you do a test? Also, can I ask, who would the father be if you were pregnant?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Thank you for sharing this with us. I'm wondering, can you do a test? Also, can I ask, who would the father be if you were pregnant?

im going to have my friend buy me a test and the father would b my boyfriend

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Music_Geek_84623, I'm Aurora, one of the other support mentors here at Ditch the Label. Please let us know how you get on with the test. Have you told anyone else yet?Β 

Staff-Account.png

8 hours ago, Aurora said:

Hi @Music_Geek_84623, I'm Aurora, one of the other support mentors here at Ditch the Label. Please let us know how you get on with the test. Have you told anyone else yet?Β 

i asked my friend if his gf could get me a test and he said yes. so she was going to buy me one, but then she told her mom, and her mom told my friends mom, and my friends mom mightve told my mom so my friend and i acted like i was pranking him cuz our other friend did it to us earlier in the year. so now i dont have any way of getting a test.

• Digital Mentor
14 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

i asked my friend if his gf could get me a test and he said yes. so she was going to buy me one, but then she told her mom, and her mom told my friends mom, and my friends mom mightve told my mom so my friend and i acted like i was pranking him cuz our other friend did it to us earlier in the year. so now i dont have any way of getting a test.

It sounds like you are dealing with this all on your own. Is that right or does anyone else know that you think you might be pregnant? I think it’s really important that you find out whether you are pregnant or not as you will need to decide on what to do, if you are. Could you maybe go to your GP and get them to do a test? Β Also, it sounds like you don’t want your Mum to know. What do you think she would say if she found out?

Staff-Account.png

On 8/16/2022 at 7:15 AM, Aurora said:

It sounds like you are dealing with this all on your own. Is that right or does anyone else know that you think you might be pregnant? I think it’s really important that you find out whether you are pregnant or not as you will need to decide on what to do, if you are. Could you maybe go to your GP and get them to do a test? Β Also, it sounds like you don’t want your Mum to know. What do you think she would say if she found out?

if my mom found out, she will kill me. not literally but i dont want to know what she would do. and only me, my bf, my friend bri, and my friend junin know. and what is a GP?

• Ditch the Label Staff
18 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

if my mom found out, she will kill me. not literally but i dont want to know what she would do. and only me, my bf, my friend bri, and my friend junin know. and what is a GP?

A GP is your family doctor.

Do you have any free services locally like planned parenthood where you can pick up a test? Or maybe your bf can get one for you?

Staff-Account.png

32 minutes ago, Blondie said:

A GP is your family doctor.

Do you have any free services locally like planned parenthood where you can pick up a test? Or maybe your bf can get one for you?

my bf is going to pick me up one. but idk abt a planned parenthood or anything like that. and i cant go to my family doctor cuz she will tell my parents

• Ditch the Label Staff
23 minutes ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

my bf is going to pick me up one. but idk abt a planned parenthood or anything like that. and i cant go to my family doctor cuz she will tell my parents

Okay, let us know how you get on - we're here for you.

Staff-Account.png

12 hours ago, Blondie said:

Okay, let us know how you get on - we're here for you.

i got my period so im not pregnant

• Ditch the Label Staff
6 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

i got my period so im not pregnant

Thank you for letting us know - how are you feeling about that?

Staff-Account.png

3 hours ago, Blondie said:

Thank you for letting us know - how are you feeling about that?

i kind of do wish i didnt get my period tho because i kind of wanted to be pregnant. idky tho

• Ditch the Label Staff
9 minutes ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

i kind of do wish i didnt get my period tho because i kind of wanted to be pregnant. idky tho

Can you tell me a little more about that?Β 

Staff-Account.png

On 8/19/2022 at 7:57 AM, Blondie said:

Can you tell me a little more about that?Β 

i felt like i rly wanted to have a kid rn cuz then id b with my bf the whole time and cuz i love kids.

• Digital Mentor
19 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

i felt like i rly wanted to have a kid rn cuz then id b with my bf the whole time and cuz i love kids.

That's interesting to hear. Sometimes when people feel like that it can be because they feel insecure in their relationship. How would you describe your relationship with your boyfriend?Β 

Staff-Account.png

4 hours ago, Aurora said:

That's interesting to hear. Sometimes when people feel like that it can be because they feel insecure in their relationship. How would you describe your relationship with your boyfriend?Β 

our relationship is good. he said he wanted a kid too

• Digital Mentor
17 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

our relationship is good. he said he wanted a kid too

OK.Β  Do you mind me asking what the good things about your relationship are? I can remember you saying that your parents don't know that you are with your boyfriend. I'm just wondering why you have to keep it a secret?Β 

Staff-Account.png

5 hours ago, Aurora said:

OK.Β  Do you mind me asking what the good things about your relationship are? I can remember you saying that your parents don't know that you are with your boyfriend. I'm just wondering why you have to keep it a secret?Β 

the good things are just us. he treats me how i should be treated. he protects me from other people that i dont feel safe around. hes always around me when i need him. plus he just helps me with everything. he makes me happy when im upset. when im mad at him, he does things to make me stop being mad at him. and my parents cant know cuz 1, im not supposed to have a bf until i graduate high school. and 2, they will freak out and make sure i never see him ever again and ill get grounded for longer than the 7 months that i have rn.

• Digital Mentor
18 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

the good things are just us. he treats me how i should be treated. he protects me from other people that i dont feel safe around. hes always around me when i need him. plus he just helps me with everything. he makes me happy when im upset. when im mad at him, he does things to make me stop being mad at him. and my parents cant know cuz 1, im not supposed to have a bf until i graduate high school. and 2, they will freak out and make sure i never see him ever again and ill get grounded for longer than the 7 months that i have rn.

That sounds lovely and it's great that you feel safe with him. So do you graduate high school in 7 months or did I get that wrong? What are your plans for when you graduate?Β 

Staff-Account.png

27 minutes ago, Aurora said:

That sounds lovely and it's great that you feel safe with him. So do you graduate high school in 7 months or did I get that wrong? What are your plans for when you graduate?Β 

im only in 10th grade. so imma b graduating in like 2 or 3 years. when i graduate, i plan on going to college with my friends.

• Digital Mentor
54 minutes ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

im only in 10th grade. so imma b graduating in like 2 or 3 years. when i graduate, i plan on going to college with my friends.

Oh ok, I must have misunderstood. You mentioned 7 month in your last post but maybe you meant that you are grounded for 7 months. Is that right? College sounds great. I know it's early but do you know yet where you might apply to and what you want to study?Β 

Staff-Account.png

1 hour ago, Aurora said:

Oh ok, I must have misunderstood. You mentioned 7 month in your last post but maybe you meant that you are grounded for 7 months. Is that right? College sounds great. I know it's early but do you know yet where you might apply to and what you want to study?Β 

yes i am groundedΒ  for 7 months, until i turn 16. and im thinking abt bucknell university. and ik i want to study smth with computers, but idk what exactly.