Answers to FAQs I've seen often :)

Emberfrost12    

Monsoon
This post was recognized by Monsoon!

"This is so helpful, thank you for sharing!"

Emberfrost12 was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 20 points.

As you guys probably know, I kind of disapeared last week (I'm on a trip and overestimated my chances to log on and set an away status), and because I couldn't take a full break, I wrote up two guide-type things. This is the first :) Please don't take these answers as the only possible answers, and if there's another question you want or think I should answer, just tell me.

Anyway, here we go (This one is really short)

1. How do you come out?

I answered this one separately. Go look at that :)

2. What gender am I?

My advice would be to make a graph, and plot you guess to your gender daily. At the end of the week or month, look at the graph, and if there’s a gender that’s featured more than the others, try thinking about that gender, and see if it feels right. If the graph shows a lot of different genders, maybe think about genderfluid or genderflux gender identities

3. Can I have a different attraction romantically than sexually?

Yes, you absolutely can. It’s completely normal :). It’s also normal to have a wider attraction range sexually than romantically, which is something i find is often overlooked and shouldn’t be.

4. What’s my sexuality?

For this one, there are lots of different ways to figure it out, but I think the best is to imagine a date, then think about who you went out with. Their gender should give you an idea.  From there, you can try a bit of research to see what that means, or ask me :)

That's it :) Thank you for reading

• Like 1

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Emberfrost12, I hope you had a nice time away.

What great advice! Thank you very much for sharing! I love how supportive and helpful this community is 

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png