Apparently I have sexual OCD

Nanina    

So I heard you can you can have sexual OCD or whatever. It’s basically you always questioning your sexuality. I came to terms that I’m pansexual, I really don’t care what you are yk. But I have a whole lot a badge with my sexuality. My mom is telling me that this is just a cry for attention and I never showed any signs of being attracted to my same gender and what not, and she is telling me I will regret this in the future. I on the other hand have no idea anymore, I like girls and boys but I seem to be finding girls more attractive than boys. Now I don’t get turned on or anything, but I do have sexual desires so I’m not asexual. I just can’t feel those types of things. I tend to seek validation from men. And intimacy from women. I have trauma from both genders so I don’t know which one to rule out. My love language is physical touching so anyone I know and trust that touches me I will fall for. I can see myself with a women but I catch myself only being attracted to mother figures or women who are a lot like me. With men I only find myself trusting men who are emotionally mature and are feminine. Although I say I’m attracted to men the only man I can say I’m attracted to is an actor who plays the main character in deadly class (Benjamin wadsworth), no other guy tickles my fancy yk. I recently caught feelings for my best friend I mean she is pretty but I fell for her personality, her as a person. I guess that’s a good thing and I guess me typing this I’m realizing that I’m pansexual. Just makes me feel not normal tho I can’t function like others I don’t get turned on, I read a lot of books and watch videos (if you know you know) but I don’t get excited like one should. I did 2 years ago but now it’s like I burnt myself out. I feel very numb and can’t feel most things a person should. 

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Nanina Welcome to the Community!

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and I just wanted to stop by and send you a warm welcome. I have read your post and wondered if you'd like to talk things through with one of our Trained Digital Mentors? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Blondie@Monsoon & @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime, please feel free to reach out! 😊

Edited by Daisie
  • Yaaas 1

4 hours ago, Nanina said:

@DaisieThat would be great thank you

Hey Nanina,

I have sent you a message about this. I hope to hear back from you soon :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e