How to understand my sexuality and find out who i am. Some help please?

HAnderson    

I need some help, i cant figure who i am, my life seems pointless, i feel like my loved ones hate me, and taht i am an nuissance. I just need someone to talk to.

Well what are some things that make you feel like a nuisance, or makes life seem pointless? We all have our own needs that we need in life, and none of those needs are pointless or worth belittling. For example, if you need some form of support from loved ones, it doesn't make you a nuisance but a human with emotional/mental/physical needs, just like everyone else. If your life seems pointless because you don't do things (I'm making this really vague as an example), it may just be because you need extra time for yourself, whether it be to relax or recover from social events. 

Personally, I spend a lot of time alone, and for years I used to feel terrible for not having "proper" social skills and constantly being to tired. Recently I realized that I just have an introverted personality, and having some time to myself to do nothing actually helped me feel better and have more energy :) I don't know exactly what your situation is, but this is my personal example just in case you're experiencing something similar <3

I just gave some general advice, so if you need help for more specific questions please go ahead and rant!! Whether it's about identity, people, or life, I'm here to listen and hopefully give advice :) 

5 hours ago, HaileyAnderson said:

I need some help, i cant figure who i am, my life seems pointless, i feel like my loved ones hate me, and taht i am an nuissance. I just need someone to talk to.

Hey,

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so low at the moment, but I just want to thank you for opening up to us here because I can imagine it was upsetting for you to share all of this. Would you like to tell me more about why you think you've been feeling this way? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e