Coming out

Mars    

Two months ago I came on here confused about my sexuality (which I had been for the past 2 years). Now I think I have found my answer. I don’t wish to tell anyone but my three friends. But I don’t know how I should tell them because we don’t regularly talk every day. I want to tell them so they can help me learn to accept  myself.

Any help would be appreciated! 

6 hours ago, Mars said:

Two months ago I came on here confused about my sexuality (which I had been for the past 2 years). Now I think I have found my answer. I don’t wish to tell anyone but my three friends. But I don’t know how I should tell them because we don’t regularly talk every day. I want to tell them so they can help me learn to accept  myself.

Any help would be appreciated! 

Hey,

I'm glad you have found your answer; what helped you to do that? Also, you can come out in so many different ways. You could wait until sexuality naturally comes up, or be quite direct and start the conversation yourself. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 7/24/2022 at 6:27 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I'm glad you have found your answer; what helped you to do that? Also, you can come out in so many different ways. You could wait until sexuality naturally comes up, or be quite direct and start the conversation yourself. What do you think?

I think realizing that this is something that can change over time helped. At first I felt that it was something that you had to know for sure 100%.
I think waiting for the topic to come up in a conversation is great.

Thank you!

On 7/25/2022 at 3:55 PM, Monsoon said:

You're welcome. Would you like anymore advice with this, or are you good?

I think I am fine. Thank you. 

• Like 1