Why is this so difficult????

Medude    

I need help like asap! I am driving myself insane. I came out in 9th grade as lesbian after I broke up with the guy I was going out with. It was not a healthy coming out but it was also found out by my parents, I didnt come out to them they found out and it went down hill from there. I’m now going into my senior year. I have started having thought of possibly being bi or pan. I can imagine myself at first base with a guy but not any further but I can with a girl. And I want to go there with a girl. Basically my physical attraction is for all genders but I guess with all people I find it really hard imagining having a sexual relationship. However I think that is more due to confidence issues. I am getting so overwhelmed by this to the point of panic attacks. I’ve questioned my sexuality since 8th grade but never this intensely. Any help is appreciated  <3

• Like 1

Hey @Medude

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. I'm sorry to hear you're having panic attacks about this; I'm just wondering, do you know how to calm yourself down when you're having one? If not, we can give you some advice for that. I know this is overwhelming for you at this point, and I just want you to know that it won't always be like this. It takes time to figure out your sexuality, but as you have more and more experiences, it will become clearer for you :)

I'm wondering, can you tell me more about your confidence issues and how this is linked to your sexuality? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e