What is my sexuality?

Nana_    

So I’m not quite sure what my sexuality is, I don’t mind dating and kissing a guy, and I don’t mind dating a girl but when I kissed a girl it felt odd, I didn’t hate it but it didn’t feel like the way it feels kissing a boy. I don’t know if I’m making much sense but I’ve just been so confused.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Nana_ Welcome to the Community!👋🏻

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums and I wanted to send you a warm welcome, I wondered if you’d feel it’s beneficial to talk things through with one of our Trained Digital Mentors? I’ll tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out. @Monsoon & @Aurora

We also have an amazing community, and our members often share their stories and experiences and what helped them, so hopefully that can help you too.

If you need anything in the meantime please free to give me a shout. 😊

Hey @Nana_

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us :)

I'm glad that you felt able to be open here. Although things are confusing right now, remember, it wont always be like this; you will understand more and more as time goes on. Plenty of people go through a period of questioning and it's totally normal. I'm wondering, do you think there's anything you could do to explore your sexuality more and figure it out? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

On 7/12/2022 at 6:04 PM, Nana_ said:

So I’m not quite sure what my sexuality is, I don’t mind dating and kissing a guy, and I don’t mind dating a girl but when I kissed a girl it felt odd, I didn’t hate it but it didn’t feel like the way it feels kissing a boy. I don’t know if I’m making much sense but I’ve just been so confused.

Hey,

No, I completely understand what you mean, its two different things. To be honest, what do you think your more comfortable with?

Honestly I understand too.... I've only ever kissed one girl in my life but I didn't feel any different but I think I like girls. I'm not sure if my sexuality either. For the past 7 years I've been saying I'm bisexual but honestly who knows I could be something entirely different 

• Like 1