This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

I think I am the problem

urfavekpopstan ! Β  Β 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hey,

This isn't an easy thing for me to discuss because I am the problem. I honestly put so much stress on my parents. They did not do anything. When I get mad, I blurt out random stuff, I think I have done it here. My parents are extremely loving and caring. I think I am taking slow steps to be more open with them, I started to write down my feelings because I can't talk in person due to my anxiety. I tried it- and they completely understood me and we even hugged it out. Honestly, I tend to over exaggerate stuff, and I feel like I made their lives miserable. Even though in the past our relationship is slightly bumpy, my therapist has helped and our problems are resolved. I'm the problem. I let my anxiety and other problems take over me, I actually tend to have nightmares about stuff- I think that caused me to blurt out something about abuse. Currently, I am living a good life and tend to think about the past too much.

• Like 1

You're really brave in my opinionΒ 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

You're really brave in my opinionΒ 

Thank you, and you are really kind in my opinion :)

2 hours ago, idk_anymore? said:

Hey,

This isn't an easy thing for me to discuss because I am the problem. I honestly put so much stress on my parents. They did not do anything. When I get mad, I blurt out random stuff, I think I have done it here. My parents are extremely loving and caring. I think I am taking slow steps to be more open with them, I started to write down my feelings because I can't talk in person due to my anxiety. I tried it- and they completely understood me and we even hugged it out. Honestly, I tend to over exaggerate stuff, and I feel like I made their lives miserable. Even though in the past our relationship is slightly bumpy, my therapist has helped and our problems are resolved. I'm the problem. I let my anxiety and other problems take over me, I actually tend to have nightmares about stuff- I think that caused me to blurt out something about abuse. Currently, I am living a good life and tend to think about the past too much.

You do NOT make there lives miserable, you make it better! I know you think because you do things that you think affects how things are with your parents, but you know what? Your incredibly brave, especially for taking small steps to talking to your parents! I'm so proud of you, I really am! That's good thinking, I like your mindset! I know it's hard to always go back to what's happened in the past but, we can only get stronger by knowing what's happened and making the bad things into good things! HUGS!β™‘β™‘

• Like 1

1 minute ago, -Axel- said:

You do NOT make there lives miserable, you make it better! I know you think because you do things that you think affects how things are with your parents, but you know what? Your incredibly brave, especially for taking small steps to talking to your parents! I'm so proud of you, I really am! That's good thinking, I like your mindset! I know it's hard to always go back to what's happened in the past but, we can only get stronger by knowing what's happened and making the bad things into good things! HUGS!β™‘β™‘

Hey!

You are so so kind! I also find you extremely brave :) Thank you for making my day, I mean it.

• Like 1

Just now, idk_anymore? said:

Hey!

You are so so kind! I also find you extremely brave :) Thank you for making my day, I mean it.

Awwwww! I'm here for you, I know things seem pretty crap and it seems there's no way out but there is! And, you have us! You're not alone and we all love you!!β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ and you are very kind and considerate too!

• Like 1

Awwwww! I'm here for you, I know things seem pretty crap and it seems there's no way out but there is! And, you have us! You're not alone and we all love you!!β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘ and you are very kind and considerate too!

Hey!

Here for you too! much love to you as well. I honestly do hope this crap gets betterπŸ₯Ί

Β 

• Like 1

Hey!

Here for you too! much love to you as well. I honestly do hope this crap gets betterπŸ₯Ί

I hope it gets better for the both of us and anyone sufferingπŸ₯Ίβ€

• Like 1

I hope it gets better for the both of us and anyone sufferingπŸ₯Ίβ€

I hope so tooo

I hope so tooo

πŸ₯Ίβ€πŸ₯Ίβ€

• Like 1