i want a relationship!

neekob2222 Β  Β 

So idk what to do i wanna have a relationship with a boy but their are a lot of cute girls that are near me in my town not a lot of gay or bi boys.

4 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

So idk what to do i wanna have a relationship with a boy but their are a lot of cute girls that are near me in my town not a lot of gay or bi boys.

Hey there,

Which gender do you feel would be your preference at this point? I guess you could also see what happens and put yourself out there. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, neekob2222 said:

Hey!

Honestly it is all up to you- which gender do you genuinely feel attracted towards? its okay if there aren't many gay/bi boys near you because eventually you will find someone.

I like boys more than girls but i find all straight boys attractiveΒ 

6 minutes ago, neekob2222 said:

I like boys more than girls but i find all straight boys attractiveΒ 

I completely understand, I've been there where I only found straight girls attractive🀣 I mean what I did is approach someone who is LGBTQ+ but is someone who I would find attractive- if that makes any sense?

Β 

yeah that how i am rn lmao but yeah that makes sense its also hard because im a freshman going into sophmoreΒ  and i just came out like a month or twoΒ 

• 3 weeks later...