Feeling better

Tater tots    

Last time I got on here I was questioning everything. I spoke to some people and my friends and I am happy to say I have myself somewhat figured out. My only problem should be my current partner. I go by she they pronouns and want to tell my boyfriend but I am scared to lose him. I love him very much and being demisexual finding a partner is kinda hard. Idk what to do.I haven’t told my parents and probably won’t. At least till I move out

On 7/5/2022 at 8:33 PM, Tater tots said:

Last time I got on here I was questioning everything. I spoke to some people and my friends and I am happy to say I have myself somewhat figured out. My only problem should be my current partner. I go by she they pronouns and want to tell my boyfriend but I am scared to lose him. I love him very much and being demisexual finding a partner is kinda hard. Idk what to do.I haven’t told my parents and probably won’t. At least till I move out

Hey,

I'm wondering, do you have an idea as to how he might react? Also, how likely do you think it is that you will lose him after telling him? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I don’t really know. He was pretty supportive when he found out his friends went by different stuff but then again he can kinda be homophobic . I feel like I might not lose him bc how how loyal he is but it still kinda scares me. After all most of my relationships end up toxic

22 hours ago, Tater tots said:

I don’t really know. He was pretty supportive when he found out his friends went by different stuff but then again he can kinda be homophobic . I feel like I might not lose him bc how how loyal he is but it still kinda scares me. After all most of my relationships end up toxic

Hey,

I think it's totally normal to be scared by this, but I think that it's one of those things you have to find a way through for your own benefit, and by that, I mean living a full and authentic life while being out. What do you think about that?

Yeah you probably right. He probably will not care either way because if he loves me he won’t leave for me coming out to him. 

18 hours ago, Tater tots said:

Yeah you probably right. He probably will not care either way because if he loves me he won’t leave for me coming out to him. 

Yeah, just see how it goes. I think it's important to be authentic and out if you are able, and you will attract people who accept you through doing that. I will reply to your other topic now as well!