Questions

Music_Geek_84623    

So I know a person who has a cousin, who isn't really her cousin cuz her dad isn't related to her cuz he isn't her blood father. She is dating that cousin who is really just a step cousin. Would that be considered incest? She wants me to ask cuz she wants to stay anonymous.

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

So I know a person who has a cousin, who isn't really her cousin cuz her dad isn't related to her cuz he isn't her blood father. She is dating that cousin who is really just a step cousin. Would that be considered incest? She wants me to ask cuz she wants to stay anonymous.

Hey there, it will depend on what country this is in as the law can differ. If I’m the United States it will also depend on the state.

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/28/2022 at 3:53 PM, Blondie said:

Hey there, it will depend on what country this is in as the law can differ. If I’m the United States it will also depend on the state.

ok and yes she lives in the US. she lives in PA but she cant search up the laws because it is blocked on her end

1 hour ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

ok and yes she lives in the US. she lives in PA but she cant search up the laws because it is blocked on her end

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about it being blocked? Is this because of her internet access? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about it being blocked? Is this because of her internet access? 

yes. she only has a school computer and her school blocked it when she looked up "incest laws in pennsylvania". and i cant help cuz its blocked for me too.

Hey,

Ah, I see. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about them? How old are both of them and how did they start dating? 

14 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Ah, I see. I'm wondering, can you tell me more about them? How old are both of them and how did they start dating? 

well the girl is 15 and the boy is almost 18. they started dating when we all went to the park together

my friend wanted to know if someone could like look up the PA incest laws for her since she cant and i cant

21 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

my friend wanted to know if someone could like look up the PA incest laws for her since she cant and i cant

I'm wondering, would your friend join the community so we can speak to her ourselves? Maybe ask her that? 

On 7/16/2022 at 12:07 PM, Monsoon said:

I'm wondering, would your friend join the community so we can speak to her ourselves? Maybe ask her that? 

she said she wont join. she'd rather talk to me and have me talk to u guys

13 hours ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

she said she wont join. she'd rather talk to me and have me talk to u guys

Hey,

That's fair enough. I'm wondering, when and how did the relationship start?

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 5:13 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's fair enough. I'm wondering, when and how did the relationship start?

it started on june 10th and they were hanging out

Hey there,

It's good to hear from you again. I'm wondering, how does she feel in the relationship? Also, how would you describe what their dynamic?

On 8/8/2022 at 6:39 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

It's good to hear from you again. I'm wondering, how does she feel in the relationship? Also, how would you describe what their dynamic?

sorry it took so long for me to answer. i havent rly been on. she loves her relationship but her sister just found out and keeps telling her that shes not in love with him, shes in love with the romance that he gives her, even tho she does love him. she tells me abt it all the time and talks abt him whenever she can. and what exactly do u mean by their dynamic?

Hey,

So, by their dynamic, it's just how things are between them really and what roles they play e.g., does one tend to make decisions more than the other, how do they get on, that kind of thing?

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

So, by their dynamic, it's just how things are between them really and what roles they play e.g., does one tend to make decisions more than the other, how do they get on, that kind of thing?

Oh. well my friend is indecisive so she tells her bf to make most of the decisions for them. and they r great together. but they r clingy but thats cuz she is always clingy with everyone and her bf has abandonment issues because of his family.  and they r always talking, whether they r allowed to or not. i think theyre great together but other ppl dont

Hey,

I think it would be really good if we could speak with your friend a little just to explore the relationship with her, especially with her being underage and also being related to the person. She would still be anonymous here on the community, and this conversation would be to just check in and see how she is feeling about everything. Do you think you could ask her again if she would like to join?

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I think it would be really good if we could speak with your friend a little just to explore the relationship with her, especially with her being underage and also being related to the person. She would still be anonymous here on the community, and this conversation would be to just check in and see how she is feeling about everything. Do you think you could ask her again if she would like to join?

i asked her and she said no. she doesnt want to talk to anyone abt it but me. she wants me to talk to ppl abt it

16 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

Hey how are you? You feeling okay?

I'm not okay. And there's something to say. The friend that I've been talking about, it's me. This is all my problem.

31 minutes ago, Music_Geek_84623 said:

I'm not okay. And there's something to say. The friend that I've been talking about, it's me. This is all my problem.

I'm sorry to hear, would you like to tall about it?  I'm here if you would like to!

12 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

I'm sorry to hear, would you like to tall about it?  I'm here if you would like to!

i dont have anything to say abt this rn.

On 8/13/2022 at 11:55 AM, Music_Geek_84623 said:

Hey,

Thank you for telling us this. I’m really glad that you felt open enough to share this with us. How has it been for you in this relationship so far?

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Thank you for telling us this. I’m really glad that you felt open enough to share this with us. How has it been for you in this relationship so far?

i love being with him. he treats me exactly how i should b treated.