I don't know if I'm bi

Bruh123 ย  ย 

I'm very confused about my sexuallity, ย very recently I've been feeling bi but then another minute I feel straight.ย  I also have classmates that can be very judgmental and I feel if I tell my classmates they be unsupportive, I want to come out but don't know how to please help my bi crisis.

• Digital Mentor
On 6/24/2022 at 7:59 PM, Bruh123 said:

I'm very confused about my sexuallity, ย very recently I've been feeling bi but then another minute I feel straight.ย  I also have classmates that can be very judgmental and I feel if I tell my classmates they be unsupportive, I want to come out but don't know how to please help my bi crisis.

Hi @Bruh123ย , welcome to the community ๐Ÿ˜€. It's great to have you here.ย Iโ€™m Aurora, Iโ€™m one of the support mentors at Ditch the Label. I offer support and advice to those who reach out to us.

Thank you for opening up about how you feel. Please know that you are not alone - there are lots of other people on here, who feel the same as you. Figuring out our sexuality is often confusing and it can take time. Please don't feel pressured into coming out if you're not ready yet. But if you do feel like you would like to tell people, maybe you could start by telling one person who you trust most and who you think would support you. What do you think?ย 

Staff-Account.png

Thank you for the advice but there is one little problem, there are no people that I feel comfortable expressing my sexuallity and even If I told someone I think that would look at me differently or have some sort of tension between us.

• Digital Mentor
16 hours ago, Bruh123 said:

Thank you for the advice but there is one little problem, there are no people that I feel comfortable expressing my sexuallity and even If I told someone I think that would look at me differently or have some sort of tension between us.

I totally understand your reluctance. Coming out is a big step and it's normal to feel anxious about telling people as we don't know how they will react.ย  We all want to be liked and accepted for who we are and when we think other's might not support us then that's really difficult. However, I also feel that your happiness is the most important thing and by telling people you would be able to live authentically.ย  Having said that, it is also really important that you feel ready to tell people and that the time feels right for you. In your initial post you said that you are feeling confused about your sexuality.ย  I'm just wondering whether you might need a bit more time to figure out for yourself how you feel?ย  What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

• 5 weeks later...

Sorry for the break, I now came to realise I am bi and do wish to come out but don't know how.ย 

I want to do it in a fun and memorable way so any sort of advice is amazing

4 hours ago, Bruh123 said:

Sorry for the break, I now came to realise I am bi and do wish to come out but don't know how.ย 

I want to do it in a fun and memorable way so any sort of advice is amazing

Hey,

Sure thing. I'm glad to hear you have realised and now want to come out. I'm wondering, do you have any ideas so far about how to do it in a fun and memorable way? I'd love to hear them!

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e