I like my best friend

Ez    

I really, really like my best friend. She is just amazing, and, though she identifies as pansexual, she is constantly talking about this guy she likes. She knows that I also like girls, but I don't know how obvious I am about my crush. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel, but I don't want to ruin anything, but I can't stop thinking about how much I like her. What should I do?

19 hours ago, Ellie S said:

I really, really like my best friend. She is just amazing, and, though she identifies as pansexual, she is constantly talking about this guy she likes. She knows that I also like girls, but I don't know how obvious I am about my crush. I don't know if I should tell her how I feel, but I don't want to ruin anything, but I can't stop thinking about how much I like her. What should I do?

Hey there,

I think that the main thing is to consider how they might feel towards you and let that be your deciding point. If there is a strong chance they don't feel the same way, telling them could change your friendship. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I think that the main thing is to consider how they might feel towards you and let that be your deciding point. If there is a strong chance they don't feel the same way, telling them could change your friendship. What do you think? 

With her, it is kind of weird. Somedays, we'll be flirting, but other days, she'll be going on and on about this guy she likes. I don't want to hide things from her, but I don't want things to become awkward between us, which is where my dilemma occurs.

Hey,

Yeah, I completely get the dilemma that you're in. I'm wondering, what is your gut feeling telling you to do? Instinctively, what seems like the best decision? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I have been there before and before I tell you what happens this may never happen to you. So I had a crush on my best friend like you have and we started flirting and that (i don’t think she liked me in that way)but I I kept giving her hints and asking her imagine if we were together and this and that and she eventually got the idea. So we said to people we were together and that didn’t last that long tbh I’m talking about a day.. as I said before she didn’t like me in that way so she broke up with me and then we just stopped being really close and then we just literally the other day stopped being friends because of this little thing like really.. all I’m saying just think about. X