Am I bi?

Know    

OK so recently I am questioning my sexuality. I wouldn't mind dating a woman, but I feel like I prefer male mostly like I feel more attracted to men. I don't really know how to explain it but I prefer men in a sexual way? Idk I never had sex so not sure but yeah... But at the same time I feel like I could date and love a girl because of a bond. Like if she is nice and interesting and I feel well with her I feel like I could love her and etc...

But on the other hand I prefer man, and feel more attracted to them (but I still find women pretty) and feel like I could more easily have a crush on them or have a crush just by looking at them something I think wouldn't happen with a woman. 

So I'm kinda lost am I bi because I could date both but is it really bi if I would only date a girl because I know her emotionally and for a man it's both? Wouldn't that be more straight? Or am I just curious? (cause I know nobody is 100% straight but still) 

I feel kinda lost and I'm not sure if I explained correctly 🫥 ps: Im a girl and identify as one. 

• Like 1

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @Know Welcome to the Community! 😀

I am Daisie a Community Warden and I just wanted to drop by and send you a warm welcome. We also have Digital Trained Mentors on hand to offer support and advice if you'd like to talk things through? I'll tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon, @Blondie, @Aurora

If you need anything in the meantime please just give me a shout. 🙂

hey, I think sexuality is a spectrum. you can like men more than women and women more than men. somedays your preferences can change. I haven't come out and I've known I was queer for 5 years now, but I never admitted it. the question are you gay always leads to me replying as fast as I can: "I'm straight" but only recently have started to question why I'm suppressing something I know is within me. sexuality is complicated, take your time, educate yourself, and experience different things. don't be afraid and if you need to talk to someone just know I'm here. alrighty ;)😊

17 hours ago, Know said:

OK so recently I am questioning my sexuality. I wouldn't mind dating a woman, but I feel like I prefer male mostly like I feel more attracted to men. I don't really know how to explain it but I prefer men in a sexual way? Idk I never had sex so not sure but yeah... But at the same time I feel like I could date and love a girl because of a bond. Like if she is nice and interesting and I feel well with her I feel like I could love her and etc...

But on the other hand I prefer man, and feel more attracted to them (but I still find women pretty) and feel like I could more easily have a crush on them or have a crush just by looking at them something I think wouldn't happen with a woman. 

So I'm kinda lost am I bi because I could date both but is it really bi if I would only date a girl because I know her emotionally and for a man it's both? Wouldn't that be more straight? Or am I just curious? (cause I know nobody is 100% straight but still) 

I feel kinda lost and I'm not sure if I explained correctly 🫥 ps: Im a girl and identify as one. 

Hey @Know

Welcome to the DTL community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to the community users; nice to meet you :) 

I'm wondering, what do you think of @anais.brde's advice?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e