Eating

Ilivemylife ย  ย 

3 days ago I only ate 1 meal and felt sick

2 days ago I only ate 1 meal and felt sick

yesturday ate 2 meals felt abit sick

Today ate 2 meals felt abit sick

ย 

Idk what to do. Have you got any advice?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey there @Ilivemylife

I am Daisie a Community Warden, I just dropped by your post and wondered if you'd feel it's beneficial to have a chat with one of our Trained Digital Mentors who can offer you some support and advice? I'll tag them in so they can reach out. @Monsoonย @Blondieย @Aurora

ย 

ย 

6 hours ago, Ilivemylife said:

3 days ago I only ate 1 meal and felt sick

2 days ago I only ate 1 meal and felt sick

yesturday ate 2 meals felt abit sick

Today ate 2 meals felt abit sick

Idk what to do. Have you got any advice?

Hey @Ilivemylife

Thank you for telling me about how you've found eating recently. I'm wondering, why do you think it is that you feel sick when you eat? What could be going on there?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

• Digital Mentor

Hi @Ilivemylife, Iโ€™m Aurora, one of the support mentors here at Ditch the Label. Would it be OK if you explained a little bit more whatโ€™s troubling you? Is it that when you eat, it physically makes you feel sick and that worries you? In that case would it help if you had it checked out by a doctor to make sure itโ€™s not a medical problem? What do you think?

Staff-Account.png

I can try describe it

It's not normal for starters but I just don't know what has happenedย 

My nans asked if I had a boyfriend (I'm not ready for that stuff yet)

But I searched the Internet and it said that sleep could make you feel sick so I'm Tring to get an early night tonight but I've never ever had a problem with eating and my nan said she will try and get me into the doctors but it's very difficult with my doctorย 

• Digital Mentor
21 minutes ago, Ilivemylife said:

I can try describe it

It's not normal for starters but I just don't know what has happenedย 

My nans asked if I had a boyfriend (I'm not ready for that stuff yet)

But I searched the Internet and it said that sleep could make you feel sick so I'm Tring to get an early night tonight but I've never ever had a problem with eating and my nan said she will try and get me into the doctors but it's very difficult with my doctorย 

Sounds like youโ€™re trying to get to the bottom of why you are feeling like this, which is great. There are all kinds of reasons why we might feel sick. Sometimes it can be if weโ€™re feeling stressed or worried about something. But because you said that you only feel sick after eating, there could be a medical reason for it. Iโ€™m glad to hear your Nan is going to try and get you an appointment with the doctor. Let us know how you get on and also how you feel after youโ€™ve had more sleep

Staff-Account.png

Updateย 

Got an early night sleep and a lie in cause I'm off schoolย 

Feel better tried eating but made me feel a little sickย 

Starting to think it's the heat cause I have natural ginger hair (gone darker) and in the sun it gets hot easier

4 hours ago, Ilivemylife said:

Updateย 

Got an early night sleep and a lie in cause I'm off schoolย 

Feel better tried eating but made me feel a little sickย 

Starting to think it's the heat cause I have natural ginger hair (gone darker) and in the sun it gets hot easier

Hey there,

Thanks for the update :)

Have you been able to get a doctor's appointmentย yet? Also, I'm wondering, were you feeling like this about food even when the heat wasn't here?

No not yet my nan is going to ring them tomorrow at 8 for an emergency appointment for her so she going to take me with her

ย 

I am starting to think it's heat though because I have natural ginger hair but it's darker and it makes me go hot easierย 

20 hours ago, Ilivemylife said:

No not yet my nan is going to ring them tomorrow at 8 for an emergency appointment for her so she going to take me with her

I am starting to think it's heat though because I have natural ginger hair but it's darker and it makes me go hot easierย 

Hey there,

So with the heat then, how do you think that impacts your eating? Also, did she manage to get an emergency appointment yet?ย 

Because when it's hot I seem to eat less cause of the sick feeling the heat gives me

Also she managed to get an appointment but not for me but I'm feeling better now

18 hours ago, Ilivemylife said:

Because when it's hot I seem to eat less cause of the sick feeling the heat gives me

Also she managed to get an appointment but not for me but I'm feeling better now

Hey there,

Ah, okay. Maybe see how you're feeling when the heat cools down then and go from there. Would you like anymore support for now, or are you good?ย 

6 hours ago, Ilivemylife said:

The heat is a bit cooler today and I'm alright I don't need any support as for now thank you

Okay! You know where we are if you want to talk in the future. Take care :)ย