Have you ever questioned your sexuality?

Nicky_nellie    

:)Love Yourself Pride GIF by INTO ACTION

I don't know,recently I've been questioning my sexuality- actually, not recently, it's been going on since I was 7 I went through thinking I was straight to lesbian to straight and then lesbian again, recently though I realised I was bisexual and have come out to 4 of my friends, I am anxious to come out to another because a) her mother and my mother are best friends. And  b) I kind of like her  :/

Edited by Nicky_nellie
Wrong last gif

Hey @Nicky_nellie

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out to us. It's lovely to hear you've come out to some of your friends; how did that go? Also, with the other friend, can you tell me more about the anxiety you're feeling around coming out to her?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey monsoon sorry to burst in hope I'm not interrupting you but I've replied yo your message please check it out when you can. No pressure of course 

• Like 1