How do I know if I'm attracted to girls too while dating a guy?

Lula Β  Β 

I'm really confused and don't know if I just like looking at girls/think they're pretty/want to be them or if I'm actually attracted to them and want to date them. How do I figure it out without experimenting? I have a boyfriend that I love and I'm definitely attracted to guys but I'm questioning if I might be bi with a preference for guys? Any tips?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @LulaΒ Welcome to the Community!Β πŸ‘‹

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums, and I just wanted to drop in and send you a warm welcome to the Community. I noticed you asked for some tips, and wondered if you'd like to chat with one of our Trained Digital Mentors? I will tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Blondie

If you need anything in the meantime, feel free to give us a shout. 😊

Β 

Β 

10 hours ago, Lula said:

I'm really confused and don't know if I just like looking at girls/think they're pretty/want to be them or if I'm actually attracted to them and want to date them. How do I figure it out without experimenting? I have a boyfriend that I love and I'm definitely attracted to guys but I'm questioning if I might be bi with a preference for guys? Any tips?

Hey @Lula

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to the community members. I think that one way of exploring without experimenting can be to talk to other people who might be bisexual or even questioning. What do you think? Have you had a chance to do that yet?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

6 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey @Lula

Welcome :)

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to the community members. I think that one way of exploring without experimenting can be to talk to other people who might be bisexual or even questioning. What do you think? Have you had a chance to do that yet?Β 

Thank you for the response! I don't really know any bisexual people, and even if I did I'm far too shy to ask..Β 

Edited by Lula

Hey there,

That's okay. Maybe you could make a topic with a title that says something like 'Would like to talk to a bisexual person for advice' to see what they say. What do you think?

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

That's okay. Maybe you could make a topic with a title that says something like 'Would like to talk to a bisexual person for advice' to see what they say. What do you think?

Ok, I'll try that. Thanks!

• Like 1