I am really confused!

Chocolate chip 9909 ย  ย 

I am fine with who I am but when I think of girls I donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™m one of them, more of an outsider. But I just feel like there are so many confusing things that I donโ€™t know about and if anybody has advice that would be great ๐Ÿ‘ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

• Ditch the Label Staff
13 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

I am fine with who I am but when I think of girls I donโ€™t feel like Iโ€™m one of them, more of an outsider. But I just feel like there are so many confusing things that I donโ€™t know about and if anybody has advice that would be great ๐Ÿ‘ย 

Hi there, Iโ€™m Blondie, one of the support mentors. Can I ask if you relate to another gender or none?

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png

• 3 weeks later...

Yeah, like I can kinda relate to all genders sorta? But sometimes notโ€ฆ

And sometimes I feel like a girl. Sometimes not. But like I feel like terms like genderqueer or gender fluid make sense. But I also am worried because like I like the idea of dating a boy as a girl/whatever I truly am, but would it not be a straight relationship? ย Because I just donโ€™t want to miss out on that. I also only know cis gender people. For now.

3 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

And sometimes I feel like a girl. Sometimes not. But like I feel like terms like genderqueer or gender fluid make sense. But I also am worried because like I like the idea of dating a boy as a girl/whatever I truly am, but would it not be a straight relationship? ย Because I just donโ€™t want to miss out on that. I also only know cis gender people. For now.

Hey there,

Yeah, the way you've described your gender also makes me think of gender fluidity. I'm wondering, what is it about the straight relationship that you don't want to miss out on, and how might a queer relationship be different?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Because I sorta live in a religious area (like sooooo many churches) and it might be easier to date guys. Also gender fluid I kinda getโ€ฆ.

3 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Because I sorta live in a religious area (like sooooo many churches) and it might be easier to date guys. Also gender fluid I kinda getโ€ฆ.

Hey there,

I get what you're saying about it being easier, but I think it's important to do what makes you the happiest. What do you think would make you happier in terms of dating?ย 

I am not sure, but I guess Iโ€™m just scared, of what ย people will thinkโ€ฆ

1 hour ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

I am not sure, but I guess Iโ€™m just scared, of what ย people will thinkโ€ฆ

Hey there,

Yeah, I totally get the fear around what others will think, but it's really important to live your life for your own enjoyment, and not to spare the judgement from others. I know that's easier said than done though. What do you think?ย 

I donโ€™t know, I wish the world was a better place

7 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

I donโ€™t know, I wish the world was a better place

Totally, but you also find your own way in it and carve out a life that is ideal for you. Do you know what I mean?ย 

On 7/3/2022 at 2:58 AM, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

honestly, this sounds like genderfluid. I may be wrong. Do you want to actually be in a straight relationship? or is it something that doesn't come to your mind? just curious!

Oh, well ya I do. I mean I also totally want to be in a queer relationship too, but I also like the idea of ย dating a boy. Also donโ€™t gay people date non binary people and still identify as gay? What does that mean?

16 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Yeah

How are you feeling about it all now? Would you like anymore advice for this?ย 

9 hours ago, Chocolate chip 9909 said:

Oh, well ya I do. I mean I also totally want to be in a queer relationship too, but I also like the idea of ย dating a boy. Also donโ€™t gay people date non binary people and still identify as gay? What does that mean?

Good question. My advice is to explore your sexuality. I think non-binaries may identify as gay because your sexuality and gender are two different things and they may call themselves gay if that makes sense. Hopefully that helped :)

7 hours ago, mxhaxnaeem said:

Good question. My advice is to explore your sexuality. I think non-binaries may identify as gay because your sexuality and gender are two different things and they may call themselves gay if that makes sense. Hopefully that helped :)

Yes thank you!

• Like 1