This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

It's been hard.

Kiki2a    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hi, 

Today was a really y hard day for me. It's been a week not what I've gone with out self harming. And today I found out that a friend of mine tried committing Su!c!de. I don't know how to help them and I'm really worried about her. We're not even really that close but I do still think about them. Lately I've been having su!c!de thoughts too and been looking for sharp objects in my home and I can't help it. I feel like the pain is a part of me and the only thing I can control in my life. 

It's been really hard. 

• Ditch the Label Staff
This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness, Self-Harm, Suicide

10 minutes ago, Kiki2a said:

Hi, 

Today was a really y hard day for me. It's been a week not what I've gone with out self harming. And today I found out that a friend of mine tried committing Su!c!de. I don't know how to help them and I'm really worried about her. We're not even really that close but I do still think about them. Lately I've been having su!c!de thoughts too and been looking for sharp objects in my home and I can't help it. I feel like the pain is a part of me and the only thing I can control in my life. 

It's been really hard. 

Hey @Kiki2a  I’m Blondie, one of the support mentors.

I’m glad you found our community and reached out as it sounds like things are really tough right now. I want to reassure you that we’re here for you.

Your safety is the top priority for us so can I ask if you’re safe right now or if you intend to act on the suicidal thoughts?

I’ll send you a private message in case you would prefer to respond that way.

Staff-Account.png

On 6/8/2022 at 8:45 PM, Kiki2a said:

Hi, 

It's been really hard. 

I haven't been feeling better. It's only getting harder and my thoughts are eating me up inside.

I always promised myself that I would never harm myself but then I startet in Oktober 2020. I did it once and promised myself I'd never do it again but that didn't last that long. I relapsed two weeks ago and then stopped for a week. I again told myself  that I would never do this again but then 3 days ago I did it again.And I have been doing it everyday since. It's almost like an addiction and I can't stop. My family doesn't know what I'm doing and they don't believe in mental health. If I would tell them they would say stuff like that I shouldn't be sad or depressed or anxious becauseI have a roof over my head, a bed and enought to eat. I just don't know what to do and I don't really see the point in living anymore if I'm gonna die someday anyway

• Ditch the Label Staff

1 hour ago, Kiki2a said:

I haven't been feeling better. It's only getting harder and my thoughts are eating me up inside.

I always promised myself that I would never harm myself but then I startet in Oktober 2020. I did it once and promised myself I'd never do it again but that didn't last that long. I relapsed two weeks ago and then stopped for a week. I again told myself  that I would never do this again but then 3 days ago I did it again.And I have been doing it everyday since. It's almost like an addiction and I can't stop. My family doesn't know what I'm doing and they don't believe in mental health. If I would tell them they would say stuff like that I shouldn't be sad or depressed or anxious becauseI have a roof over my head, a bed and enought to eat. I just don't know what to do and I don't really see the point in living anymore if I'm gonna die someday anyway

Hey there, thanks for sharing with us about how you’re feeling.

il going to send you a DM now.

Staff-Account.png