Jump to content
This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

I'm scared and don't know what to do


VIVIEN_
 Share

Recommended Posts

Um, so, I have been writing a story were the main character is gay. And just today my homophobic mom read the first chapter. She had to go somewhere and told me we'll talk about it later. I know she'll take every device I have. My sister says my mom will probably tell my dad. And that really scares me. He's never been nice or fatherly to me or anyone. And he's a lot more mean them my mom. I don't know what to do. I'm just waiting here for my punishment. They'll be here in 30min. I really wish I wasn't so careless.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
10 hours ago, VIVIEN_ said:

Um, so, I have been writing a story were the main character is gay. And just today my homophobic mom read the first chapter. She had to go somewhere and told me we'll talk about it later. I know she'll take every device I have. My sister says my mom will probably tell my dad. And that really scares me. He's never been nice or fatherly to me or anyone. And he's a lot more mean them my mom. I don't know what to do. I'm just waiting here for my punishment. They'll be here in 30min. I really wish I wasn't so careless.Β 

Hey there, you’re not at fault here! It’s other peoples attitudes that need to change.

What happened when your mom came home?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Blondie said:

Hey there, you’re not at fault here! It’s other peoples attitudes that need to change.

What happened when your mom came home?

Nothing. She didn't say anything. I think waiting for her to say something is worse then getting a punishment.Β 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, VIVIEN_ said:

Nothing. She didn't say anything. I think waiting for her to say something is worse then getting a punishment.Β 

Yes, it just leaves it hanging in the air.

Could you raise it with her?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2022 at 6:56 PM, Nicky_nellie said:

Maybe your mom is trying to ignore that she made a mistake like that, did she find the story or did you show it to her?

She found it.

  • Shocked 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

Γ—
Γ—
  • Create New...