Some exciting updates from Ditch the Label coming June

Harper    

• Ditch the Label Staff

Howdy!

It's been a busy few months here at Ditch the Label as we've been working on some exciting new updates which we'll be launching soon. I just wanted to share some highlights of things that you can expect to see over the next few weeks!

New support mentors

We're so excited to share that our support mentor team is growing! We'll soon be joined by @Aurora who as from June will be joining @Monsoon and @Blondie as one of your support mentors. Aurora will post an introduction once she's completed her training but she's a trained therapist and has a lot of experience when it comes to mental health and wellbeing. We'll also be adding more mentors to the team throughout the year. 

New advertising campaign

In the coming weeks, we'll be sharing with you a new advertising campaign that we'll be running across social media and other publishers to help us promote our community of safe spaces. With this, we'll inevitably see even more new faces join the conversation. I know you'll all join me in making them incredibly welcome!

Pride 2022

It wouldn't be pride on community without a limited edition badge. Launching for the month of June, you'll automatically receive the badge once you login and can then wear with pride (quite literally) across the community. Here's a preview:

badge-showcase-choose-love.jpg.c5e4f6a3e3bf21e41ff2e81c65f99460.jpg

That's about it for this monthly roundup. Hope you enjoy the updates and having @Aurora join us!

Peace out,

- Harper

• Like 3

Staff-Account.png

Welcome @Aurora hope you feel welcomed!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Digital Mentor

Thanks so much for the warm welcome everyone 😀. If you want to find out a little more about me, I've posted a little hello on the Welcome Party

• Like 1

Staff-Account.png