OMG HELPPPPPppp

ok...so before i found this website i used to write my feelings and problems on google docs but my friend (DEVI WOWWW) saw my pswd a long time ago and i didnt mind that she saw my doc cuz i didnt talk about her. So I like my friend Michael and I lied that i didnt like him anymore to Devi and I saw her on HER google docs and I acted like I didnt care. But as soon as I got home I logged into her doc  (ik her password) and I saw a doc that said the title was,  "do i like michael" and of course i clicked on it and it said, 

Do I have a crush on michael. It started to day when karrah said that she is done with the crush. And i think he is hot in black.

I feel uncomfortable when I read it and i want to confront her but she will think im nosy or be emberresed and im scared. it feels like my stomach has a hole in it and i feel lonely. not sad just idk. ive been feeling this way for a while though because  my graduation is very soon and im scared about middle school. but this has made me feel worse. thank you for reading. idk what to do :(

4 hours ago, Karrah said:

ok...so before i found this website i used to write my feelings and problems on google docs but my friend (DEVI WOWWW) saw my pswd a long time ago and i didnt mind that she saw my doc cuz i didnt talk about her. So I like my friend Michael and I lied that i didnt like him anymore to Devi and I saw her on HER google docs and I acted like I didnt care. But as soon as I got home I logged into her doc  (ik her password) and I saw a doc that said the title was,  "do i like michael" and of course i clicked on it and it said, 

Do I have a crush on michael. It started to day when karrah said that she is done with the crush. And i think he is hot in black.

I feel uncomfortable when I read it and i want to confront her but she will think im nosy or be emberresed and im scared. it feels like my stomach has a hole in it and i feel lonely. not sad just idk. ive been feeling this way for a while though because  my graduation is very soon and im scared about middle school. but this has made me feel worse. thank you for reading. idk what to do :(

Hey Karrah,

I think this is a tricky one, because you've both looked at eachother's private stuff, and I'm wondering, how do you think it will go down if you confront her? Also, can I ask, what would you confront her about, her crush or reading your stuff, or both? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e