New Here

Carolineswims    

Hello, my name is Skylar I have learning disabilities: ADHD, OCD, Auditory Processing Disorder, Oral Expression Disorder, Severe Anxitey, and Depression. I feel sorry, anxious, depressed because I feel like people think I am annoying, crazy, weird, etc. It feels like nobody likes me or wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to text with me/hangout with me. It feels like I am invisible like some people dont even notice me. It makes me feel sad and lonely because it feels like nobody wants to be my friend.

9 hours ago, Carolineswims said:

Hello, my name is Skylar I have learning disabilities: ADHD, OCD, Auditory Processing Disorder, Oral Expression Disorder, Severe Anxitey, and Depression. I feel sorry, anxious, depressed because I feel like people think I am annoying, crazy, weird, etc. It feels like nobody likes me or wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to be my friend. It feels like barely even anyone wants to text with me/hangout with me. It feels like I am invisible like some people dont even notice me. It makes me feel sad and lonely because it feels like nobody wants to be my friend.

Hey @Carolineswims

Welcome to the DTL community. My name is Monsoon and I'm a digital mentor here which means I give advice and support to those who reach out to us :)

It sounds like you're having a lot of negative thoughts about yourself at the moment which sound tough, but I'm glad you've shared them here with us. I'm wondering, how long have you been feeling like this for and where do you think these feelings come from?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Everyone freaking leaves when I try to explain to them what I’m going through it freaking hurts and then I have no one to freaking talk to because I’m just a worthless person

1 hour ago, Carolineswims said:

Everyone freaking leaves when I try to explain to them what I’m going through it freaking hurts and then I have no one to freaking talk to because I’m just a worthless person

Hey there,

I just want you to know that you have us to talk with, and we care about you :)

I've just replied to your message by the way. Speak soon. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

2 hours ago, Carolineswims said:

hey you talk to me if u want to just warning u I have 0 experience with this things im actually dealing with my own problems but here to try

• Like 2

On 5/25/2022 at 3:50 PM, JayJay11 said:

hey you talk to me if u want to just warning u I have 0 experience with this things im actually dealing with my own problems but here to try

Can we please talk?

4 minutes ago, Carolineswims said:

Can we please talk?

I'm around right now. Do you have anything you want to talk about? I can try to help

5 minutes ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I'm around right now. Do you have anything you want to talk about? I can try to help

Can we please dm? 

Just now, Carolineswims said:

Can we please dm? 

If you mean off of the forums, Sorry, I'm going to have to say no. What's shared on the forums stays on the forums, and you can get banned for sharing person information. We can talk here though.