i have a question.

laura132 Β  Β 

7 hours ago, laura132 said:

what does my therapist mean when she said she will help me with comfort words and let me talk at my own pace in therapy.Β 

Hey there,

I think this means that she will let you explore your thoughts and feelings at a pace that feels comfortable for you, and will let you direct your healing journey. What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Well I did block my ex boyfriend on Tuesday the 17th. and I told my therapist Jess that I’m Β in a emotional reck like a roller coaster lately.Β 

Hey there,

Do you feel like blocking him was what caused the emotional rollercoaster? If so, can you tell me more about that and what kinds of feelings you've been having?Β 

Hey,

Why do you think it caused such sadness? What made you take that step and block him?Β 

Hey,

It sounds the relationship must have been pretty difficult; can you tell me more about what he did? I know we've spoken about this before, but it might be helpful to talk through it more if you'd find that helpful, but no pressure. Have you been talking about it in therapy recently?Β 

Hey there,

That sounds like it must be pretty intense for you; I think that when we feel challenging emotions, it's in our nature to want to get rid of them because they're uncomfortable and difficult. However, there is also a lot of progress to be made in just sitting with those experiences and accepting them rather than trying to push away. What do you think?Β 

Γ—
Γ—