Jump to content

I'm confused on what to do


Go to solution Solved by Monsoon,

Recommended Posts

So I have a friend who I have know for 9-10 years now and we have been best friends for forever, lets call them Sarah. Lately Sarah has been very snappy, nosy, annoying, self entitled, and dude to everyone. She has even gone as far as to talk bad about me and her friends for no reason and act buddy buddy afterwards. I try to distance myself from her but I have known her for so long I cant help but to go back to her. What would you do in this situation?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Emberfrost12 said:

I would confront her and ask her if I was doing something wrong, or if she just didn't like me.

Thank you for your adviceย 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
  • Solution
8 hours ago, BusinessBee said:

So I have a friend who I have know for 9-10 years now and we have been best friends for forever, lets call them Sarah. Lately Sarah has been very snappy, nosy, annoying, self entitled, and dude to everyone. She has even gone as far as to talk bad about me and her friends for no reason and act buddy buddy afterwards. I try to distance myself from her but I have known her for so long I cant help but to go back to her. What would you do in this situation?

Hey there,

Yeah, I would also bring it up and let her know how you're feeling because she might not be aware. I'm wondering, do you think she has something going on that is making her act this way?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2022 at 4:48 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, I would also bring it up and let her know how you're feeling because she might not be aware. I'm wondering, do you think she has something going on that is making her act this way?

I honestly have no idea.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
6 hours ago, BusinessBee said:

I honestly have no idea.

I'd echo Monsoon's advice - definitely worth checking in as it appears to be really out of character.

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Blondie said:

I'd echo Monsoon's advice - definitely worth checking in as it appears to be really out of character.

I agree, she has never acted like this before.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

ร—
ร—
  • Create New...