am i bi???

mc    

ive felt straight all my life... but i might be bi, im young tho and might be confused, but i feel i could be bi

Hi! Can you share what is making you question your sexuality? 

Well, ive thought this for a while, but mostly because when i think about kissing/sex, i want to do it with a girl. i haven't exactly had a crush on a girl yet, but i might have one.... just not sure. i have only had 2 real crushes and they were both guys though.  (im a girl)

i live in a place that is very supportive of lgbt+ people, and im very supportive too. but im only in sixth grade, and SO MANy people have come out as something other than straight, sometimes just for attention. i know i would be supported, but if i am bisexual, i wouldn't want to come out, and i dont know why, but i just really really want to be straight. im just so confused, 

Hi...i think I'm bi but idk...and idk how to come out to my parents becuase im muslim and they are little bit homophobic...idk what to do i feel like its better if i don't tell anybody about my sexuality i think its safer but i don't know...and i live in a really homophobic country so yeah

On 5/17/2022 at 3:31 PM, mc said:

Well, ive thought this for a while, but mostly because when i think about kissing/sex, i want to do it with a girl. i haven't exactly had a crush on a girl yet, but i might have one.... just not sure. i have only had 2 real crushes and they were both guys though.  (im a girl)

i live in a place that is very supportive of lgbt+ people, and im very supportive too. but im only in sixth grade, and SO MANy people have come out as something other than straight, sometimes just for attention. i know i would be supported, but if i am bisexual, i wouldn't want to come out, and i dont know why, but i just really really want to be straight. im just so confused, 

Hey there,

Thanks for reaching out :)

Can you tell me more about the crush you might have on the girl? What kinds of feelings are you having?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

19 hours ago, Adna said:

Hi...i think I'm bi but idk...and idk how to come out to my parents becuase im muslim and they are little bit homophobic...idk what to do i feel like its better if i don't tell anybody about my sexuality i think its safer but i don't know...and i live in a really homophobic country so yeah

Hey @Adna

Welcome :)

I'm wondering, is it safe for you to come out at the moment? Also, is it legal to be LGBTQ+ where you are?

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Can you tell me more about the crush you might have on the girl? What kinds of feelings are you having?

Well, shes one of my close friends, and sometimes she really bothers me and frustrates me, while sometimes, idk i kinda get butterflies... im not positive about it though, it's not really like another crush I've head

13 hours ago, mc said:

Well, shes one of my close friends, and sometimes she really bothers me and frustrates me, while sometimes, idk i kinda get butterflies... im not positive about it though, it's not really like another crush I've head

Can you tell me how it's not like another crush you've had?

23 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Hii! I live in Bosnia and Herzegovina i don't think its illegal to be LGBTQ+ but people here are very homophobic and  they will tell you that you hate God and stupid stuff like that...

Hey there,

Ah, okay. If you did come out, is there a chance you could be put in any danger? That's the main thing, keeping you safe. What do you think?

34 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Ah, okay. If you did come out, is there a chance you could be put in any danger? That's the main thing, keeping you safe. What do you think?

Hey i don't think going out is the best option idk I think I can go out to my sister but I'm afraid,I feel safer not telling anyone...

On 5/20/2022 at 11:27 AM, Adna said:

Hey i don't think going out is the best option idk I think I can go out to my sister but I'm afraid,I feel safer not telling anyone...

Hey there,

Okay, well your safety is the most important thing, and although it sucks to stay in the closet because of potential danger, we want to make sure you're okay. How are you feeling about this? I can imagine it's quite tough for you. I hope you're as okay as you can be. 

On 5/21/2022 at 12:35 PM, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Okay, well your safety is the most important thing, and although it sucks to stay in the closet because of potential danger, we want to make sure you're okay. How are you feeling about this? I can imagine it's quite tough for you. I hope you're as okay as you 

Hi..yes, I'm fine, but I'd be better off as my parents know who I am, but I'm really so scared to tell them ... but I feel safe here in this app and I feel like I can be my own so thank you a lot...<333

6 minutes ago, Adna said:

Hi..yes, I'm fine, but I'd be better off as my parents know who I am, but I'm really so scared to tell them ... but I feel safe here in this app and I feel like I can be my own so thank you a lot...<333

Hey,

I'm glad you feel safe here :)

Just so I'm clear on what you mean, do you mean you'd be better off with them knowing now as in you're going to tell them soon? 

40 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

I'm glad you feel safe here :)

Just so I'm clear on what you mean, do you mean you'd be better off with them knowing now as in you're going to tell them soon? 

<33... no i will not tell them cuz they are little bit homophobic ...

13 hours ago, Adna said:

<33... no i will not tell them cuz they are little bit homophobic ...

Ah, okay, just wanted to check. How does it feel holding that in from them? I'm wondering, where in your life could you be more open?