This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Exposed sexual messages

Dylan p    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Sex

Click this notice to reveal the content.

So basically an ig account was created for specifically exposing me and they posted a bunch of texts I've sent to girls and things like that and a lot of people from my school that ik follow it and I've been exposed so idk how to recover from it. 

• Ditch the Label Staff

13 minutes ago, Dylan p said:

So basically an ig account was created for specifically exposing me and they posted a bunch of texts I've sent to girls and things like that and a lot of people from my school that ik follow it and I've been exposed so idk how to recover from it. 

Hey Dylan, welcome to the Community.

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the forums. I will tag our Trained Mentors in to this post, so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you about this.

@Monsoon & @Blondie

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Dylan p said:

Hey Dylan,

I'm really sorry to hear about this. I have sent you a private message so we can support you more with this. 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e