A quick question…

-Penny    

Hi, this may sound really odd but could someone give me some advice on what it feels like to have a crush on someone? I have no idea so any answers or help I would appreciate a lot. 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Hello my love in my experience you can't wait to see the person. You think about them a lot. You want to hold their hand/kiss/ spend time with them. Even the thought of a min. alone with them excites you. Anyway.... that's some of my distinct factors. Hope I helped and good luck.🙂

• Thanks 1

• 5 months later...

Totally isn't weird at all. I'm a lesbian, so I struggled with comphet for a while, and only recently did I realize what a real crush feels like.

I would say that it always builds up, you don't just see someone and are automatically obsessed with them. Sometimes it might even take some time to realize that you have a crush on them. If you seem to always smile around them, blush around them, think that they're really nice and you overall just enjoy being around them, I would say that's a good place to admit that you have a crush. You sometimes might think that they look really nice, seem really confident, etc. You'll probably look forward to seeing that person and when you see them you want it to last. When you have to go or they leave or something your mood could sort of drop slightly. I would say that a crush makes you feel good and lifts your mood when they're around. It also isn't just a bit, it's every time you see them, and it could grow in intensity. Often times people will think about their crush a lot too, and it's pretty normal to overthink what you text them and how you act around them because you care about how they view you.

I don't know how good of a description this is, but in my experience this is what to look for.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for the advice @MySchoolLesbianZ and @Books and Bi, I haven’t been on for a few months but thinking about it I do have a crush on my friend 😅 

I really appreciate you guys replying, it helped me understand what I feel :)