Advice please

Swayamprabha Β  Β 

Hey everyone, I am just really confused if I am straight or bi. Like, I like boys sexually but I want to live with a girl or something like that. Can someone provide some insight.

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @SwayamprabhaΒ Welcome to the Community!πŸ˜ƒ

I am Daisie a Community Warden and I just wanted to send you a warm welcome, we have Trained Mentors on hand to offer some support and advice, so I'll tag them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon& @Blondie

Β 

Β 

• Ditch the Label Staff
1 hour ago, Swayamprabha said:

thanks @Daisie I'll reach out to them

Hi there, I know it can feel confusing but many people are very fluid in their attractions to others (sexual and/or romantic) finding people attractive for many different reasons. When you think about living with a girl - what does that look like to you?

Staff-Account.png

As in living with a girl, I imagine us to be really close friends and to be protective and caring to each other. I don't imagine anything sexual but still intimate.

On 5/9/2022 at 2:44 PM, Swayamprabha said:

@Blondie As in living with a girl, I imagine us to be really close friends and to be protective and caring to each other. I don't imagine anything sexual but still intimate.Β 

Β 

• 1 month later...
Γ—
Γ—