I'm scared of people I don't know....

Guest Β  Β 

Hi, my "friends" want me to play tag with them on the playground but I don't want to because we always play that and also because there are a bunch of kids I don't know also playing and I discussed it with my friend and she said "I don't know everyone here!" and I argued with her because she actually did know everyone there so they are playing and i'm just sitting at a table. What do I do?

Hey, I’m going to tag in @MonsoonΒ so that he can help you out :)

16 hours ago, Karrah said:

Hi, my "friends" want me to play tag with them on the playground but I don't want to because we always play that and also because there are a bunch of kids I don't know also playing and I discussed it with my friend and she said "I don't know everyone here!" and I argued with her because she actually did know everyone there so they are playing and i'm just sitting at a table. What do I do?

Hey @Karrah

16 hours ago, Karrah said:

Hey,

I noticed you posted a similar topic, so I'll reply there :)Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e