I don't like my blackheads

Hellooo so I don't like my blackheads and my friend pointed them out one time and I've been kind of insecure. I don't know what to do and I feel weird. How do I get rid of them? I told my mom and she got strips and a lot of them came off but all of them are back. What do I do because i'm really scared when people look at me!

16 hours ago, Karrah said:

Hellooo so I don't like my blackheads and my friend pointed them out one time and I've been kind of insecure. I don't know what to do and I feel weird. How do I get rid of them? I told my mom and she got strips and a lot of them came off but all of them are back. What do I do because i'm really scared when people look at me!

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this here :)

I think many people have this as well and want to know how to get rid of them because they feel insecure, and I'm just thinking, they're pretty normal aren't they? Are you feeling insecure because of what other people might think, or is it more because of how you feel about them?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thank you for sharing this here :)

I think many people have this as well and want to know how to get rid of them because they feel insecure, and I'm just thinking, they're pretty normal aren't they? Are you feeling insecure because of what other people might think, or is it more because of how you feel about them?

I think people are going to make fun of me 

• Ditch the Label Staff
12 hours ago, Karrah said:

I think people are going to make fun of me 

I completely understand why you would think that after someone pointing them out but as Monsoon says - it's completely normal. Most people won't even notice or will be be worrying over similar things themselves. Has anybody else ever said anything?

Staff-Account.png

On 5/7/2022 at 4:01 AM, Blondie said:

I completely understand why you would think that after someone pointing them out but as Monsoon says - it's completely normal. Most people won't even notice or will be be worrying over similar things themselves. Has anybody else ever said anything?

someone did ask what the black dots were on my face 

• Ditch the Label Staff
21 minutes ago, Karrah said:

someone did ask what the black dots were on my face 

I'm wondering if you'd find this article helpful - it's reassuring when we feel bad about our skin.

Let me know what you think.

Staff-Account.png