This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Abuse

Wanna vent abt this

Cal_The_Oyster    

Ok so my trans-girlfriend who I wont say the name of for privacy had a go at me for trying to get her to do her maths in the lesson. Heres some context:

Wed just been in German where some girls were arguing and she got annoyed and started swearing at them. About an hour later we went into maths and I took my seat and waited for her to sit beside me. She stood behind her chair and stood there for about 10 minutes of the lesson. She sat down afterwards and wouldn't do her work and started scribbling on her board and making remarks about a girl In our class who, I will admit, can be annoying but it still wasn't necessary. 

I kept telling her she had to do it, all the while being calm and reasonable.  In the end I got frustrated and told her I gave up trying to change her mind. She then tried to make it seem as if *i* was at fault and I knew I wasnt.  I told her to do at least one question. She went off on one in a steop and tried a higher question,got it wrong, and went all bitter and sarcastic towards me.

On the way to lunch she was ignoring me and it hurt. Annoyed I turned her to face me and said that I wanted her to do well and that she wasnt being fair. She kicked off and threatened to end the relationship (I dont know if it's over or not it's hard to tell). I told her that she would have already done it with her actions and calmly told her that shed hurt me. That my feelings needed to be recognised and validated as much as hers in order to keep things OK and that wasnt happening.

I told her if she did end things she was bringing it on herself either way because I had done nothing wrong to her and I didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Now she won't talk to me and I don't know what to do. 

Ever since March when she came out as trans its felt like I  don't matter as much as I did when things were different.

Any and all advice is welcome.

Thank you

Me

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cal_The_Oyster

• -Lmnshrk-

• Emberfrost12

• -Leila-

Also 

She went off on one in a steop

Strop*

9 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Ok so my trans-girlfriend who I wont say the name of for privacy had a go at me for trying to get her to do her maths in the lesson. Heres some context:

Wed just been in German where some girls were arguing and she got annoyed and started swearing at them. About an hour later we went into maths and I took my seat and waited for her to sit beside me. She stood behind her chair and stood there for about 10 minutes of the lesson. She sat down afterwards and wouldn't do her work and started scribbling on her board and making remarks about a girl In our class who, I will admit, can be annoying but it still wasn't necessary. 

I kept telling her she had to do it, all the while being calm and reasonable.  In the end I got frustrated and told her I gave up trying to change her mind. She then tried to make it seem as if *i* was at fault and I knew I wasnt.  I told her to do at least one question. She went off on one in a steop and tried a higher question,got it wrong, and went all bitter and sarcastic towards me.

On the way to lunch she was ignoring me and it hurt. Annoyed I turned her to face me and said that I wanted her to do well and that she wasnt being fair. She kicked off and threatened to end the relationship (I dont know if it's over or not it's hard to tell). I told her that she would have already done it with her actions and calmly told her that shed hurt me. That my feelings needed to be recognised and validated as much as hers in order to keep things OK and that wasnt happening.

I told her if she did end things she was bringing it on herself either way because I had done nothing wrong to her and I didn't deserve to be treated that way.

Ever since March when she came out as trans its felt like I  don't matter as much as I did when things were different.

Thank you

Me

Dang bro

I'm so sorry about that. That's really unfair that she said those things to you; especially when it wasn't your fault. If you were in a good relationship, I wouldn't worry too much - just find time to try to talk it out with her, and see if you can save the relationship. If you want to of course.

I don't think I can Aidan

This isnt the first time 

Theres been others but only petty ones. Not full blown arguments like this.

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

I don't think I can Aidan

This isnt the first time 

Really? If you have been fighting before, how did you solve it those times? Or didn't you?

I mean it was just me forgiving her and letting it slide but this? This is far too much. Even for me

2 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Theres been others but only petty ones. Not full blown arguments like this.

So this is the worst one yet. . .

But tell me:

Do you want to save the relationship, or do you think you should let it go?

Whatever is best for both of you.

I'm just sick of being the peace keeper in the relationship 

Just now, Aidan26 said:

So this is the worst one yet. . .

But tell me:

Do you want to save the relationship, or do you think you should let it go?

Whatever is best for both of you.

I think I should end it but it's always me that does

Every time we've broken up *I've* had to do it. And it's not even my fault.

We've been together for ages but its hurting

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I mean it was just me forgiving her and letting it slide but this? This is far too much. Even for me

Yeah. . .

if the relationship is becoming toxic. . .

maybe you should express to her about how you feel. If she isn't treating you well. . .that's not a good sign.

1 minute ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I think I should end it but it's always me that does

Every time we've broken up *I've* had to do it. And it's not even my fault.

If you really do think so, then maybe you should??

If it's better for both of you.

And even if it's not your fault, it is the right step to take, isn't it?

I'm so sorry but my friends emailed me abt something urgent 

Gotta go bye bro thanks for your help

I think I will end things with her but I'll let you know how it goes.

Just now, Thisboiistrans said:

I'm so sorry but my friends emailed me abt something urgent 

Gotta go bye bro thanks for your help

I think I will end things with her but I'll let you know how it goes.

ok cool keep me updated

Just now, Aidan26 said:

Yeah. . .

if the relationship is becoming toxic. . .

maybe you should express to her about how you feel. If she isn't treating you well. . .that's not a good sign.

If you really do think so, then maybe you should??

If it's better for both of you.

And even if it's not your fault, it is the right step to take, isn't it?

Yeah both these points are exactly what I'm thinking

Its what's best I'm crying typing this but I'll be ok.

Just now, Aidan26 said:

ok cool keep me updated

orr not cool but ykwim

See ya soon Aidan thanks

Its what's best I'm crying typing this but I'll be ok

I sorta wish my other ex liked me again tbh. They treated me better than this and the only reason I split with them was because we were continuously bullied because were both biologically female

But still I accept that they don't and I respect that. Were good friends and I'm ok with that

43 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

See ya soon Aidan thanks

Its what's best I'm crying typing this but I'll be ok

Aww ur not ok

*Hugs*

37 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

But still I accept that they don't and I respect that. Were good friends and I'm ok with that

Yeah, as long as ur friends

38 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

I sorta wish my other ex liked me again tbh. They treated me better than this and the only reason I split with them was because we were continuously bullied because were both biologically female

Ah that's too bad

34 minutes ago, Thisboiistrans said:

@Aidan26 u still there?

yeah hi sorry

1 hour ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Thank you

Me

Hey, I'm so sorry that you have to deal with this. She doesn't deserve you if she's going to be doing this. I really hope that things get better

1 hour ago, Thisboiistrans said:

Its what's best I'm crying typing this but I'll be ok.

*Hugs brother*

U gonna be okk eventually 

I here for u

Hey! I broke up with her today

Suprisingly though I'm not happy or sad abt it