Why does he ignores ?

Display name    

Ok so i have a friend and he is leaving in anther country , we mostly hang online , games and stuff.

He is flirting with me a lot and we have good vibe , a couple of days ago i did a move and flirt back on a text message ( a sexual flirt , im not in to a relationship or something like that) , he answered a day after but he ignored the flirty text and said that he wasn't online , after that we played with a group of friends and everything was like normal , chilling and talking .

After the game i sent a message referring the flirty text and again he answered only a day after and said that he cant play too late and again he wasn't on , i wrote that I don't think that he understand what im talking about and again he is not answering (have to say that its not been long from this last msg).

I really don't know if he is ignoring that or not cuz i don't think that he miss understood my msg , it was very clear in my opinion that its a sexual type of msg . I really dk what to do , should i leave it ? Or is there a chance he is really not ignoring and just bussy/didn't understand . From what im getting from our normal talks he is attracted to me but now im confused because of this situation 

6 hours ago, Display name said:

Ok so i have a friend and he is leaving in anther country , we mostly hang online , games and stuff.

He is flirting with me a lot and we have good vibe , a couple of days ago i did a move and flirt back on a text message ( a sexual flirt , im not in to a relationship or something like that) , he answered a day after but he ignored the flirty text and said that he wasn't online , after that we played with a group of friends and everything was like normal , chilling and talking .

After the game i sent a message referring the flirty text and again he answered only a day after and said that he cant play too late and again he wasn't on , i wrote that I don't think that he understand what im talking about and again he is not answering (have to say that its not been long from this last msg).

I really don't know if he is ignoring that or not cuz i don't think that he miss understood my msg , it was very clear in my opinion that its a sexual type of msg . I really dk what to do , should i leave it ? Or is there a chance he is really not ignoring and just bussy/didn't understand . From what im getting from our normal talks he is attracted to me but now im confused because of this situation 

Hey,

Thank you for sharing this here and asking for advice - we are happy to help :)

I think that from my point of view, although he isn't saying it, it might be that he is trying to communicate that he wants to keep things friendly. It sounds like you've made it clear what you were trying to do. What do you think? I'm wondering, could you speak to him about your confusion? 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

27 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Thank you for sharing this here and asking for advice - we are happy to help :)

I think that from my point of view, although he isn't saying it, it might be that he is trying to communicate that he wants to keep things friendly. It sounds like you've made it clear what you were trying to do. What do you think? I'm wondering, could you speak to him about your confusion? 

Hi , thank u for ur reply .

When i refered to the flirty text i also sent him that if he is not in to it he can just say its ok , cuz i was sure that he is ignoring it , when he answered he talked about the game and said that he cant play too late , like my msg was talking about the game

8 hours ago, Display name said:

Hi , thank u for ur reply .

When i refered to the flirty text i also sent him that if he is not in to it he can just say its ok , cuz i was sure that he is ignoring it , when he answered he talked about the game and said that he cant play too late , like my msg was talking about the game

Hey there,

Do you think he received them? To me, it sounds like he is trying to change the topic which might be communicating that he just wants to stay as friends. What do you think? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e