falling for a close friend

DanielB    

so i’m gay. a friend i have is bisexual. we have been friends for a while and although we haven’t talked much in person we message on snapchat a lot. he recently told me he was bisexual after we had done some sexual things over snapchat. no one knows he’s bisexual. everyone knows i’m gay. i am falling for him but i’m afraid to tell him because i feel like it will ruin our friendship or make things weird if he doesn’t feel the same. what do i do?

• Ditch the Label Staff

Welcome to the community @DanielB! 😊

I am Daisie a Community Warden and wondered if you’d feel it’s beneficial to have a chat with one of our Trained Mentors? I have tagged them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you. @Monsoon & @Blondie

15 hours ago, DanielB said:

so i’m gay. a friend i have is bisexual. we have been friends for a while and although we haven’t talked much in person we message on snapchat a lot. he recently told me he was bisexual after we had done some sexual things over snapchat. no one knows he’s bisexual. everyone knows i’m gay. i am falling for him but i’m afraid to tell him because i feel like it will ruin our friendship or make things weird if he doesn’t feel the same. what do i do?

Hey @DanielB

Thank you for coming to DTL for help with this - we are happy to support you :)

I think that the fact you've done sexual things over Snapchat shows to me that he is sexually interested in you; what do you think about that? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e