How to avoid friends bullying.

YAJNAS    
Go to solution Solved by YAJNAS,

• Solution

Hey guys, I'm new to this. I want to get some talk and get some advice from anybody. I got to speak up to someone anonymously. Iam an introvert and now I'm at college final year started to mingle with the new friends. I spent more time with them and they understood about me very well and they started to teace me with my innocence. And now I think now all of them in the class are bullying me. I can't able to speak fluently with them and got more embarassment. They are good friends but I think because of my mistake, everyone have turned against me in teacing.  Iam a slowlearner student and all my friends were well educated and have more knowledge and so they mock me easily. I don't know what to do. I cried some days. They are good only but I can't able to cope up with them. I don't have any communication or listening skills. So I don't think iam worth to ask them for respect. I even asked to respect me and they made me to think that I was the reason for them to behave and now they are treating me too badly. Pleas help me. I want them to speak properly with me. I think my face is irritating for them. Can anyone help me with it. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Hey,

It sucks to feel like when your friends are not being mature or understanding about your situation. 
I’m sorry you have to go through this, esp when you’re new to the country and there’s a language barrier.

know that you’re not alone. The fact that you’re analyzing the situation and trying to figure out a solutions says so much about you. Good for you!

you see, in life we all go through these experiences. They suck, but they truly make us who we are. 

instead of trying for them to like you. Do the exact opposite. Why? Because you don’t want to be someone else to please other people. You are so much better than them.

My advice is the following:

1. I know you’re in your final year of school, but seriously read more books. Knowledge = power. 
People who are able to discuss intelligently various topics earn respect.

2. Try to have witty come backs. They make fun of you? Snap back with a comment that will make them look stupid. 

3. Distance yourself just a tiny little bit. Try to hang out with other people while you work out these issues.

New people = new perspectives. 

4. Make other friends NOW. Once you get older it is harder to make friends. Make as many meaningful connections are possible. My advice is to actually listen to your friends and NEVER complain about other ppl unless you absolutely trust them.

Honestly, as shitty as it is now. You will eventually find the right people. Consistency and persistence is my advice. 

Take care! 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, YAJNAS said:

Hey guys, I'm new to this. I want to get some talk and get some advice from anybody. I got to speak up to someone anonymously. Iam an introvert and now I'm at college final year started to mingle with the new friends. I spent more time with them and they understood about me very well and they started to teace me with my innocence. And now I think now all of them in the class are bullying me. I can't able to speak fluently with them and got more embarassment. They are good friends but I think because of my mistake, everyone have turned against me in teacing.  Iam a slowlearner student and all my friends were well educated and have more knowledge and so they mock me easily. I don't know what to do. I cried some days. They are good only but I can't able to cope up with them. I don't have any communication or listening skills. So I don't think iam worth to ask them for respect. I even asked to respect me and they made me to think that I was the reason for them to behave and now they are treating me too badly. Pleas help me. I want them to speak properly with me. I think my face is irritating for them. Can anyone help me with it. 

Reveal hidden contents

Hey,

Welcome to our community. I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out. I know you don't feel like you deserve respect from them, but you really do, and they're doing the complete opposite. It sounds like their behaviour is really getting to you, but I can see that you still want to be friendly with them. I'm wondering, are these the kinds of people you want to be friends with? Have they treated you in a way that friends should Also, how is all of this making you feel? It must be really upsetting for you; you really do deserve better. 

• Thanks 1

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e