Am i ugly

Scrake    

Why are girls not interested in me i always thought about that 

Everyone is saying being tall makes girls fall for you then why isn't it working for me i am 6'2  my friends tell me that i look like vampire and others tell me that i look like a psychopath and one friend of mine told me that i look like a person that caused holocaust you get the idea what should I do my mental health is declining my social anxiety is getting high and i am starting to get very suicidal should i just end it all

16 minutes ago, Scrake said:

Why are girls not interested in me i always thought about that 

Everyone is saying being tall makes girls fall for you then why isn't it working for me i am 6'2  my friends tell me that i look like vampire and others tell me that i look like a psychopath and one friend of mine told me that i look like a person that caused holocaust you get the idea what should I do my mental health is declining my social anxiety is getting high and i am starting to get very suicidal should i just end it all

Hey Scrake,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I'm sorry to hear that your mental health is declining, but I'm glad you've chosen to be open with us here. I know it might not seem like it now, but this dark cloud above you might pass soon, and we are here to help you move forward. I'm wondering, at the moment, are you safe? If not, have you made a plan to take your own life if you decide to end it all? If you have, it's okay to share this here; this is a safe space and we want to understand and support you. Just incase you need it, here is some safety information if you are in crisis: 

• UK - The Samaritans: 116 123 (24/7 service)
  • USA - NSPL: 1-800-273-8255
  • A list of worldwide crisis lines: https://www.befrienders.org
  • An app I can recommend: https://www.prevent-suicide.org.uk/find-help-now/stay-alive-app/ this has safety plans to make sure you don't harm yourself and you might find it useful. 
  • If you’re in the UK, you can text SHOUT to 85258 when you are struggling, and a trained crisis volunteer will text you back. This is great if you find talking on the phone challenging, and it’s completely free 24/7

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Hey there,

Yeah, I can really sense the struggle in what you’ve said so far and I can imagine you feel like you’ve got the weight of the world on your shoulders. I think that to make things feel easier, it can help to understand why you feel you’re struggling with your wellbeing at the moment. I’m wondering, as well as the way you’re friends are treating you, is there anything else going on or that has happened which might be linked to how you feel now? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e