confused on what I am

I don't really like labels or anything. but I would like to know what I am I guess. Im thinking im bisexual but I might be pansexual idk are there some things I can do to help find out ???

• Ditch the Label Staff

Hey @avatar144ย Welcome to the Community. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿป
ย 

I am Daisie a Community Warden here on the Forums, and I just read your post and wondered if you feel itโ€™s beneficial to chat to one of our Trained Mentors? I have tagged them in so you know who they are and so they can reach out to you! @Monsoonย & @Blondie

ย 

ย 

4 hours ago, avatar144 said:

I don't really like labels or anything. but I would like to know what I am I guess. Im thinking im bisexual but I might be pansexual idk are there some things I can do to help find out ???

Hey @avatar144

Welcome :)ย 

I'm one of the digital mentors here and I give advice to those who reach out. I really do think that the best ways to understand your sexuality are to try new things and be open about how you're feeling; what do you think? I'm wondering, can you tell me more about the feelings you're having towards other people in terms of your sexuality? Who are you attracted to?ย 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e