well 1st time attracted to a girl

confusedelle Β  Β 

well there is this girl in church that I am attracted to and she is a year younger than me and very religious , my mind keeps going back to the one time we spoke , I am never like this and it is frustrating .

3 hours ago, confusedelle said:

well there is this girl in church that I am attracted to and she is a year younger than me and very religious , my mind keeps going back to the one time we spoke , I am never like this and it is frustrating .

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this. Can you tell me more about the frustration you're feeling?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

I have never been hung up on someone, I just vent my feelings and move on but this time it is not workingΒ 

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this. Can you tell me more about the frustration you're feeling?Β 

Β 

Edited by confusedelle

2 hours ago, confusedelle said:

I have never been hung up on someone, I just vent my feelings and move on but this time it is not workingΒ 

Hey,

That's interesting that it's not working this time; why do you think that is? Why won't it go away this time?Β 

15 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's interesting that it's not working this time; why do you think that is? Why won't it go away this time?Β 

Β 

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

maybe it is because she is the first real girl I have ever been attracted toΒ 

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Maybe because she is the only real girl I have been attracted to like everΒ 

3 hours ago, confusedelle said:

Maybe because she is the only real girl I have been attracted to like everΒ 

Hey there,

Okay, that makes sense. It sounds like you need to find a way of expressing the feelings you have towards her; do you think that would help?Β