Jump to content

well 1st time attracted to a girl


confusedelle
 Share

Recommended Posts

well there is this girl in church that I am attracted to and she is a year younger than me and very religious , my mind keeps going back to the one time we spoke , I am never like this and it is frustrating .

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, confusedelle said:

well there is this girl in church that I am attracted to and she is a year younger than me and very religious , my mind keeps going back to the one time we spoke , I am never like this and it is frustrating .

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this. Can you tell me more about the frustration you're feeling? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

I have never been hung up on someone, I just vent my feelings and move on but this time it is not working 

9 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this. Can you tell me more about the frustration you're feeling? 

 

Edited by confusedelle
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
2 hours ago, confusedelle said:

I have never been hung up on someone, I just vent my feelings and move on but this time it is not working 

Hey,

That's interesting that it's not working this time; why do you think that is? Why won't it go away this time? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's interesting that it's not working this time; why do you think that is? Why won't it go away this time? 

 

I have never been hung up on someone, I just vent my feelings and move on but this time it is not working 

12 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing this. Can you tell me more about the frustration you're feeling? 

maybe it is because she is the first real girl I have ever been attracted to 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

That's interesting that it's not working this time; why do you think that is? Why won't it go away this time? 

Maybe because she is the only real girl I have been attracted to like ever 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Digital Mentor
3 hours ago, confusedelle said:

Maybe because she is the only real girl I have been attracted to like ever 

Hey there,

Okay, that makes sense. It sounds like you need to find a way of expressing the feelings you have towards her; do you think that would help? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...