this guy

ScarlettJane119    

so theres this guy i like... and he's my best friend in my school (i have other friends outside of school). im still not sure to what extent i like him (like is it a crush or even more) but im considering telling him how i feel sometime in the next few months. and i would if 1) i werent so chicken-shit, and 2) im just so afraid of losing one of the only friends i have. cause i have no idea what he feels for me. so i cant count on him liking me back. he's just too important to me for that to happen. 

any advice? :)

1 hour ago, ScarlettJane119 said:

so theres this guy i like... and he's my best friend in my school (i have other friends outside of school). im still not sure to what extent i like him (like is it a crush or even more) but im considering telling him how i feel sometime in the next few months. and i would if 1) i werent so chicken-shit, and 2) im just so afraid of losing one of the only friends i have. cause i have no idea what he feels for me. so i cant count on him liking me back. he's just too important to me for that to happen. 

any advice? :)

Hey there,

I'm thinking, is there a way you could find out in a hidden way, such as asking him if he has a crush on anyone, or something like that? What do you think?

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

3 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm thinking, is there a way you could find out in a hidden way, such as asking him if he has a crush on anyone, or something like that? What do you think?

hmm... i guess i could. but of course he wouldnt tell me xD cause he's quite shy too. and were not suuuper close to the point that he might tell me, but it's be really uncomfortable for him. and i dont want to do that to anyone. but i could definitely ask him if its ever a topic. 

Hey there,

Yeah, fair enough about not wanting to make him feel comfortable. I'm wondering, with the way he acts around you, does he behave in a way that might hint at him having a crush on you? 

7 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Yeah, fair enough about not wanting to make him feel comfortable. I'm wondering, with the way he acts around you, does he behave in a way that might hint at him having a crush on you? 

I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure what that would mean, because no one has ever had a crush on me (that i know of lol) so im not sure. the thing is, he's shy and i think he either totally has a crush on me or totally does not. and i just cant figure out what it is. 

3 hours ago, ScarlettJane119 said:

I'll be honest, I'm not quite sure what that would mean, because no one has ever had a crush on me (that i know of lol) so im not sure. the thing is, he's shy and i think he either totally has a crush on me or totally does not. and i just cant figure out what it is. 

Hey,

Okay, I get you. Is there anyone else that knows him quite well who you could try to ask in an indirect way? 

8 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Okay, I get you. Is there anyone else that knows him quite well who you could try to ask in an indirect way? 

maybe!! i dont think ive ever asked anyone yet, so maybe i could ask a different friend of mine (who knows him as well) and ask if she's ever noticed anything. 

On 4/23/2022 at 7:51 AM, ScarlettJane119 said:

maybe!! i dont think ive ever asked anyone yet, so maybe i could ask a different friend of mine (who knows him as well) and ask if she's ever noticed anything. 

Hey there,

Yeah, maybe you can try that and let us know how it goes?