[Game] Explain your username

Flash    

So the purpose of the game is to explain the inspiration or meaning behind your username.

Mine is literally the name of a DC character and I just really love the sounding of the word 🥲 Wbu?

• Like 1

So, a few years ago, I decided i wanted a picture for my school_____ account, and i was really into warriors at the time, so i took an image of hawkfrost and firestar and photoshopped an image.  (my user icon is that same image)  Then I decided i needed a username that reflected both of them for (a website I probably shouldn’t name as it would be easy to find me). I didn’t like FireFrost, so i eventually decided on Emberfrost. 12 isn’t anything special-just the first two numbers. I also really liked Emberfrost because i could make it a name: Ember Frost (the twelfth)

• 2 weeks later...

I just took it from Wilbur Soot's EP "Maybe I was Boring" and replaced Maybe with Yeah because im boring-

Also I love your username, OP! Im not a big DC guy but I really like the Flash

• 1 month later...

ArtemisArt… well I have always loved Greek mythology and I love Artemis’s association with the moon and nature and Art because I love making art

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I like to write fantasy stories, and I create fantasy names for said stories.  Ferndoric is actually the first name I made, It kind of stuck and I use this or ferndorix for usernames.

• Like 1

On 4/12/2022 at 3:39 PM, YeahIWasBoring said:

I just took it from Wilbur Soot's EP "Maybe I was Boring" and replaced Maybe with Yeah because im boring-

Also I love your username, OP! Im not a big DC guy but I really like the Flash

I like it!

Ok, so I love cats. My spirit animal is a cat. I always get called a cat. And I love caffeine too. Hence, I’m almost always caffinated. And that’s how I got CaffinatedCat 

Also my pfp too…

Ok, i started with ross geller as a name i used for everything, ross geller was taken on ts so i became ross geller 2, and now on ditch im ross geller 3

• Like 1

A User simply because of the irony.

I kinda started usin it on AVEN, and then TS, then Nano forums, then Apocalypse, and now here

Mine's so simple smh- Leo's my preferred name, Fall is a last name a friend and I decided we'd share, and B stands for Bee which is a combo of a previous chosen name, legal name and middle name : > So- Leo B. Fall.

• Like 1

'peanut butter' was a part of my url on tumblr for a very long time and now i've gotten attached.. and 'struggles' fits the overall theme here

I love frogs, and I've had several pet frogs before. My dad fixes sprinklers for a living, and one day (a year or two ago) he found a frog in a sprinkler box. He asked the owner of the sprinkler system if he could take the frog home for his daughter, and the owner told him it was fine. At that point, I hadn't had a pet frog for about three years, so I was SO happy that I had a frog again. Because of this, I named the frog Miracle. 

A few months later, dad found another frog that he could bring to me. Again, I was really happy. That day was rainy, and there was dew on the grass, so I named the frog Dewdrop. However, Dewdrop passed away mere hours after I met her. (I'm not sure if Dew was a girl. Because she didn't live long enough, I never got to hear if she croaked during the night. Male frogs croak, and females don't. But I just say that Dew was a girl, because it's easier that way.)

I named this accound Dewdrop in honor of Dew. Miracle lived longer, but is now sadly deceased. Currently I don't have any more pet frogs. 

• Hug 1

vega is short for vega jane from the vega jane books. It's a series about a girl who does her best, but no one really understands or cares. and she just sists there and takes it. one day she discovers she is so much more and ends up leaving her town and all the people. In the end though she accidently kills everyone. I'm trying to be the real vega jane who one day discovers her worth minus the accidently killing everyone

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, vega said:

vega is short for vega jane from the vega jane books. It's a series about a girl who does her best, but no one really understands or cares. and she just sists there and takes it. one day she discovers she is so much more and ends up leaving her town and all the people. In the end though she accidently kills everyone. I'm trying to be the real vega jane who one day discovers her worth minus the accidently killing everyone

❤️ Love this!

ok I put my username as this cuz i couldn't figure out on what to make it and its my stream name and game name as well as my YouTube so i just put it as that

• Like 2

i was on trevorspace and my username included a name that i didn't go by anymore so i needed a new one. my header image on TS is song lyrics (Francis Forever by Mitski, to be specific) so i took inspiration from that and made my username a line from Barbara 2.0 from Beetlejuice the musical. then when i made an account on here, it was taking too long to think of a new one so i just decided to go with the same username.

I stole my name from a very old internet friend that I've since lost contact with. No idea where he got it from, it's a nice name.

• Like 1

So for me. I originally had a main username that I used for everything. (Tropic.Brez). Which now I use for my personal accounts, not for my creative accounts. Tropic.Brez came from the Idea that I like very tropical places. Which Then Tropic Breeze came into mind. But I decided to tweak it to Tropic Brez instead to make it at least a bit more unique. Which is also where the alias of the nickname Breeze came for me.

Now for the one I use for my creative accounts, including this one. Was derived from that one. I'm a very big fan of island places. And I kind of made a joke about me being a gay island. Which stuck in a way. However instead of using the English word. I decided to use the Spanish word, Isla. Because the word sounds more enchanting and to me rings off the tongue better. For the breezy part. It just made sense to make that the second part instead of the brez part. So yeah!

• Like 1

i made this username when i was like 11 so it doesnt really make sense but here we go. my name irl is emma, its a pretty common name so im ok sharing it here. one of my friends called me m&m one day because my name has 2 m's in it. it soon became em'n'ma and i got lazy with punctuation so now its emnma :)

• Like 2

Gogan: Someone on the bus started calling me Gogan after hearing I was gay and at first I changed it to Gogay but Gogan stuck with me. Gogan is now my nickname along with optimus prime and logananan.

The Gay: At my school I'm "the only gay guy", so my friends sometimes called me the gay. 

Mix the 2 together, Gogan The Gay!

1 hour ago, Gogan The Gay said:The Gay: At my school I'm "the only gay guy", so my friends sometimes called me the gay. 

The Gay: At my school I'm "the only gay guy", so my friends sometimes called me the gay.

My username comes from something similar, actually. It holds a sort of negative connotation for me, (I just made a post talking about that) so I put it because I'll probably talk about the reasons for that on DTL pretty often.