My story...

Hazard    

I thought I might give a complete account. So, here we go.

1) When I was six-ish my teacher essentially told me I wasn't good enough for her. At that school there were twelve people in elementary. That's twelve people in six grades, and I really did not have any friends I actually liked.

2) I may have tried suicide as a way out when I was eight or nine. I don't know why that didn't raise any red flags for anyone, but it didn't

3) In fourth grade, I moved from the U.S. to Canada. I punched someone who is currently my friend that year. That year I also made two friends. 

4) In fifth grade, I bullied a grade six because I saw her as a challenge to my friendship with someone. I didn't realize I had bullied her until long after

5) In grade six, I got bullied by two other sixes, while not realizing it was happening, because I thought was in equal power. I started self-harming. One of my close friends revealed his suicidal thought/feelings to me. 

6) Whelp, I'm a grade seven now, and...it's been a long year, but relatively good. I mean, my bar isn't high for a good year, but it's been better

On 3/28/2022 at 2:32 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

1) When I was six-ish my teacher essentially told me I wasn't good enough for her. At that school there were twelve people in elementary. That's twelve people in six grades, and I really did not have any friends I actually liked.

2) I may have tried suicide as a way out when I was eight or nine. I don't know why that didn't raise any red flags for anyone, but it didn't

3) In fourth grade, I moved from the U.S. to Canada. I punched someone who is currently my friend that year. That year I also made two friends. 

4) In fifth grade, I bullied a grade six because I saw her as a challenge to my friendship with someone. I didn't realize I had bullied her until long after

5) In grade six, I got bullied by two other sixes, while not realizing it was happening, because I thought was in equal power. I started self-harming. One of my close friends revealed his suicidal thought/feelings to me. 

6) Whelp, I'm a grade seven now, and...it's been a long year, but relatively good. I mean, my bar isn't high for a good year, but it's been better

Ah mate, we all have bad times, I've tried suicide twice, I might do it again, but trust me, things will eventually get better, probably not right away, but eventually, just live on until you can see that  day :) Maybe set that as your goal. I hope you get a lot of support from good people :)

• Like 1

On 3/28/2022 at 8:32 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your story. I know we've talked at length before, but I just want to check, how is your wellbeing at the moment? Also, how is your friend doing who revealed his suicidal thoughts/feelings? 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

12 hours ago, MimeNegative said:

Ah mate, we all have bad times, I've tried suicide twice, I might do it again, but trust me, things will eventually get better, probably not right away, but eventually, just live on until you can see that  day :) Maybe set that as your goal. I hope you get a lot of support from good people :)

Hey @MimeNegative

I just want you to know that I've sent a message to check in. 

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Thanks for sharing your story. I know we've talked at length before, but I just want to check, how is your wellbeing at the moment? Also, how is your friend doing who revealed his suicidal thoughts/feelings? 

I can already sense that it’s s going to be a long day, and it’s only 8:17. (I’m at school forty minutes early) I just feel mentally exhausted…

On 3/30/2022 at 3:18 PM, Emberfrost12 said:

I can already sense that it’s s going to be a long day, and it’s only 8:17. (I’m at school forty minutes early) I just feel mentally exhausted…

Hey there,

As we are talking about this on the other topic, I'll reply there. Speak soon :)