Anything goes: What are you passionate about?

ConfusedandFruity? Β  Β 

I find a lot of the time when someone is really passionate about something they can be shut down or judged pretty quickly. So have a happy little rant below about what your passions are!! It can be anything from a theory, a place, an object to a concept, event, memory or a way in which you view the world. Anything at allΒ πŸ˜‰

For me I really love the marvel movies and series! I love how everything just connects and It's something you could talk about forever lol. I also really like writing rlly short stories(like 200-800 words) and I think the fact that peopleΒ  have the most power on Earth should be one of the many many reason to be looking for more ways to stop the climate crisis and live more sustainably !!Β  ur turn tell me about urself:

I’m passionate about helping people with their issues (like mental health and figuring out identities mostly)

Sports, Β writing and Β arguing with classmates are also some things I’m passionate about.Β 

• Like 1

On 3/20/2022 at 1:31 AM, Emberfrost12 said:

I’m passionate about helping people with their issues (like mental health and figuring out identities mostly)

Sports, Β writing and Β arguing with classmates are also some things I’m passionate about.Β 

Ooo I like that your passionate about helping people! What sports do you play?

On 3/22/2022 at 4:28 AM, ConfusedandFruity? said:

Ooo I like that your passionate about helping people! What sports do you play?

Soccer/football, basketball, and, I ski

19 hours ago, Emberfrost12 said:

Soccer/football, basketball, and, I ski

Cool I’ve always wanted to go skiingΒ 

I’m passionate about writing song lyrics and poetry, I hate that us people are destroying the oceans when that’s something we could easily fix (just be more careful with trash), I love to sing, and I hate all types of bullying and judgment (weight shaming, bullying because of someone’s sexuality, bullying because of race/color, etc), and a bunch of other really small things that make no sense :)

• Like 2

On 3/28/2022 at 4:33 AM, StupidGenius said:

I’m passionate about writing song lyrics and poetry, I hate that us people are destroying the oceans when that’s something we could easily fix (just be more careful with trash), I love to sing, and I hate all types of bullying and judgment (weight shaming, bullying because of someone’s sexuality, bullying because of race/color, etc), and a bunch of other really small things that make no sense :)

oOoOOoo what type of songs do you like to write. I feel the same way about our oceans there are so many simple things we could be doing but it’s just not happening. Β I’m the same way with the small things that make no sense, I love collecting random items.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm passionate about writing stories and reading books/comics. I could talk all day about these things. They make me so happy. I'm also passionate about anything in the sky: weather, space, etc.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/21/2022 at 5:47 AM, Vivien_ said:

I'm passionate about writing stories and reading books/comics. I could talk all day about these things. They make me so happy. I'm also passionate about anything in the sky: weather, space, etc.

What are your favourite comics and books!! I love fantasy books. THE SKY IS HONESTLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IDK IF THIS SENTENCE MAKES SENSE BUT LIKE YESSSSS!!Β 

Edited by ConfusedandFruity?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2022 at 6:32 AM, ConfusedandFruity? said:

What are your favourite comics and books!! I love fantasy books. THE SKY IS HONESTLY ONE OF THE BEST THINGS IDK IF THIS SENTENCE MAKES SENSE BUT LIKE YESSSSS!!Β 

I love Rick Riordan's books and my favorite comics are in webtoon. Yes the sky is soo fascinating.

• Like 1

I'm plural not in a way that entails mental health or anything but im a host of a system if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

I'm passionate about helping people get the help they deserve

• Like 1
  • Yaaas 1

Hey did you read this?

On 5/23/2022 at 4:41 PM, Thisboiistrans said:

I'm plural not in a way that entails mental health or anything but im a host of a system if anyone has any questions feel free to ask

Β 

• 3 months later...

My passion is definitely theatre- acting, technical design, directing, writing, etc. It's literally humanity on display, it's one of the few places people will see you.

• Like 4

• Ditch the Label Staff
2 hours ago, LemonboyEmmy said:

My passion is definitely theatre- acting, technical design, directing, writing, etc. It's literally humanity on display, it's one of the few places people will see you.

"Humanity on display" - that's such a wonderful way of putting it!

Staff-Account.png

On 3/19/2022 at 8:14 AM, ConfusedandFruity? said:

I find a lot of the time when someone is really passionate about something they can be shut down or judged pretty quickly. So have a happy little rant below about what your passions are!! It can be anything from a theory, a place, an object to a concept, event, memory or a way in which you view the world. Anything at allΒ πŸ˜‰

For me I really love the marvel movies and series! I love how everything just connects and It's something you could talk about forever lol. I also really like writing rlly short stories(like 200-800 words) and I think the fact that peopleΒ  have the most power on Earth should be one of the many many reason to be looking for more ways to stop the climate crisis and live more sustainably !!Β  ur turn tell me about urself:

I love that! I'm passionate about dog training, digital art, and writing super long fanfics haha, for me i can't fit enough information into a short story! I also love Stranger Things

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Maxine G said:

I love that! I'm passionate about dog training, digital art, and writing super long fanfics haha, for me i can't fit enough information into a short story! I also love Stranger Things

I love writing too :) I almost always write stories at an awkward length where they aren't short stories, but they're not novels, so oops, I wonder where that came from. I never did pick up fanfic, I like character creation too much to borrow someone else's characters :)

• Like 1

That everyone in this world gets treated equally, as everyone's human we all have a right to be treated with respect and without being mistreated for our race, gender or spiritual views! ❀ 

7 hours ago, Leilaaaa said:

That everyone in this world gets treated equally, as everyone's human we all have a right to be treated with respect and without being mistreated for our race, gender or spiritual views! ❀ 

Yessssss!!!!!!!

On 9/14/2022 at 9:42 AM, Maxine G said:

OMG YESS IVE JUST STARTED STRANGER THINGS AND I LOOOVE ITΒ