This topic contains content which has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Depression and Emotional Dependency

panic_dream    

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.

Hi all, brand new here. I am not doing well. Been feeling depressed, triggered by a recent break up. I realize I was emotionally dependent on the relationship and am struggling. I'm trying to reach out and be in contact with people but once nighttime hits and I go to bed alone, I've been alone for years and it's a personal hell. I struggle with physical health issues and trying to be independent while going through medication reactions/side effects and various levels of pain is a real struggle. I haven't received much help from a significant other when it comes to that. Trying to see a therapist in town but it takes a while, just trying to get through each day until my actual therapy appointment. 

This post has been flagged with warnings, as follows: Mental Illness

Click this notice to reveal the content.
On 3/14/2022 at 5:44 PM, panic_dream said:

Hi all, brand new here. I am not doing well. Been feeling depressed, triggered by a recent break up. I realize I was emotionally dependent on the relationship and am struggling. I'm trying to reach out and be in contact with people but once nighttime hits and I go to bed alone, I've been alone for years and it's a personal hell. I struggle with physical health issues and trying to be independent while going through medication reactions/side effects and various levels of pain is a real struggle. I haven't received much help from a significant other when it comes to that. Trying to see a therapist in town but it takes a while, just trying to get through each day until my actual therapy appointment. 

Hey,

I noticed that you made two similar posts, one of the main forum, and one in this tribe. I've already replied to the one on the main forum and I'm hoping that some members of this tribe can give you some advice and support :) 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e