What does it mean???

FreakNamedKai Β  Β 

I am.. underweight for my age/height, but i feel fat. Is it the teasing or is it my brain? also i feel full all the time. i never want to eat unless either myself/family forces me to eat.

16 hours ago, MinamotoKouFan23 said:

I am.. underweight for my age/height, but i feel fat. Is it the teasing or is it my brain? also i feel full all the time. i never want to eat unless either myself/family forces me to eat.

Hey there,

Can I ask, how long have you been feeling like this for? Can you tell me more about the teasing?Β 

digital-mentor.png.37594766624d87064910e

4 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

Can I ask, how long have you been feeling like this for? Can you tell me more about the teasing?Β 

The teasing happened several years ago but it still haunts my brain-- i guess it really stopped when i moved to this school-- and ive been like this for a few years-- my mom is setting up a doctors appt.Β  though so i hope that can help ^^

Hey,

Yeah, negative experiences like that can stick with you for a while, but remember, you have all the tools in your mind to move forward. Think of your self esteem like a car, sometimes, we feel like we aren’t in the driver’s seat, and it’s all out of control, but we really are so well placed to get back in that driving position and go in the direction we want to. What do you think?Β 

• 2 weeks later...

thats very true

On 3/21/2022 at 5:24 PM, KakeguruiFan said:

thats very true

Yeah, totally. Just going back to your first comment, can you tell me how it's going with your eating at the moment? Are you having a healthy amount?Β 

1 hour ago, Monsoon said:

Yeah, totally. Just going back to your first comment, can you tell me how it's going with your eating at the moment? Are you having a healthy amount?Β 

rn im trying to force (but not force) my body to eat more. Ive been eating 2 meals a day (with occasianal snacks) which is more than normal

2 hours ago, KakeguruiFan said:

rn im trying to force (but not force) my body to eat more. Ive been eating 2 meals a day (with occasianal snacks) which is more than normal

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear you've been eating more. How does it feel when you have food?

15 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey there,

I'm glad to hear you've been eating more. How does it feel when you have food?

my stomach hurts XD

4 hours ago, KakeguruiFan said:

my stomach hurts XD

Ah, okay, and do you feel sick afterwards? What do you think the food does to your body - is it good or bad?

17 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Ah, okay, and do you feel sick afterwards? What do you think the food does to your body - is it good or bad?

no i dont get sick- my stomcah justs hurts OwO

Hey,

Has it always hurt when you eat? What is the pain like? Do you feel like you’re going to be sick?Β 

3 minutes ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Has it always hurt when you eat? What is the pain like? Do you feel like you’re going to be sick?Β 

nah and a while-- but it tis what it tis

5 hours ago, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Okay, I'm wondering, can you tell me what you know about anxiety?

ye- i have it :'P

19 hours ago, KakeguruiFan said:

ye- i have it :'P

Hey,

Okay, and do you know how anxiety can affect your body physically, such as the way you feel, especially around eating?Β 

On 3/26/2022 at 5:55 AM, Monsoon said:

Hey,

Okay, and do you know how anxiety can affect your body physically, such as the way you feel, especially around eating?Β 

uh idk tbh... O-O

yesh plz

7 hours ago, KakeguruiFan said:

yesh plz

Basically, anxiety affects your body in many different ways; it can make your heart beat quickly, give us sweaty palms, leave us feeling like we need to go to the toilet, feeling nauseous, dizzy, and not wanting to eat. Do you notice any of those feelings in yourself?Β